Search results

+
  1. bullistics

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

Cross-saves are an amazing addition since I have the game on PC and PS5 Is this true?! I've been asking this very question for so long, as I want to continue my PS5/PS4 progress over to my PC.
  2. bullistics

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

Yes finally! Will my existing Witcher 3 GOTY save game be compatible with the next gen update?! I'm on the PS5. I can't find an answer for this anywhere. Also could my PS5 save file be uploaded to use on my PC if possible? I'm curious about that also.
  3. bullistics

Next Gen Save Files

Apologies if this was officially answered somewhere, but will I be able to continue my save file from my GOTY edition on my PS4/PS5 to the next gen version on my PC?
  4. bullistics

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

DLC / Expansions / more content that's easy for me, I couldn't care less about multiplayer. I'm not against it, just would rather see an amazing single player experience.
  5. bullistics

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

Oh nice, can you tell the name of the pants your V is wearing? It's kinda hard to see with the dark lighting. Nice job!
  6. bullistics

[PS4 Pro] Cursor move up by itself bug

I'm having the same issue! I thought it was my brand new Dualsense controller but when I tried it with my other one, that I haven't used yet, same thing! It happens when reading in the menus more often. Whew! Least it's not just me. Well I hope they fix it in the next big update.
  7. bullistics

Dev leaked info ?

I would take everything about said channels with a huge grain of salt. Sounds like a lot of misinformation stewing.
  8. bullistics

Something that proves CDPR lying to us?

Well said
  9. bullistics

Any ETA on the next Patch?

Jan 32nd!? Good lord I hope not, we'd be here for eternity. :think:
  10. bullistics

Happy new year.

Happy New Year chooms!
  11. bullistics

Why was braindance removed, especially since we can buy braindances?

If they had to cut BD functionality out due to not being able to complete it, or implement the game mechanic/feature into the final product, I feel they absolutely have to bring them back! It's such a large part of the cyberpunk culture as well as the tabletop game itself. Kinda blows me away...
  12. bullistics

What would Fix the game for you?

Yes, yes, and yes. All of this
  13. bullistics

I think the weather system is broke

Just my guess here, but I'm betting they toned down the weather due to a performance hit. Maybe they will introduce it again more frequently after they make those two major updates they have planned? :shrug:
  14. bullistics

CDPR: Free DLC early 2021

I reeaally hope this DLC drops AFTER the two large updates slated for Jan and Feb. Unless it's simply a New Game +, that I would welcome early. And remember, it says "early 2021" which technically could be March.
  15. bullistics

PS5 - Crash issue.

Well I'm guessing, if there is going to be one more patch this year, it will be small and if it isn't by tomorrow on Christmas Eve, than I don't expect anything until early Jan since they need to go home, take a well deserved holiday vacation, and be with their families just like most of us will...
  16. bullistics

Save files are corrupted

I'm on the PS5 and while I'm not too deep into the game yet. Just started Act 2 and I haven't gotten heavily into crafting, especially after reading about this issue. I don't have all the info since I'm not at home atm. But what's interesting is, all my save files, from the last one I made just...
  17. bullistics

Save files are corrupted

Thank you for your input with this issue, it's very helpful. It's something I've very concerned about since I love crafting in pretty much every game lol
  18. bullistics

Save files are corrupted

I've read numerous reports of this happening on multiple platforms, not just a specific one. Has anyone had this issue on PS5? I love the story and the atmosphere of this game so much, but I'm holding off a bit from now on until more bugs/issues are addressed and more patches released. I'm in...
  19. bullistics

Hotfix 1.05

PS5 Quality Mode would be super
Top Bottom