Search results

+
  1. Thelevyeffect

Everything Keeps resetting

Have not played in a year and came back to more bugs. My skills keep resetting and my clothes keep getting unequipped. What is the deal? Anyone knows any fixes or is this just another thing customers have to put up with in today's world?
  2. Thelevyeffect

Infoflash

Do you think there is similarities between Infoflash and Infowars? For those who read, "MY NAME IS SPELLED D-Z-E-N-G, FOR FUCK SAKE!"
  3. Thelevyeffect

UPLOAD B@D'S MALWARE TO THE SYSTEM

Thanks everyone for the help. I jumped behind the PC and it worked.
  4. Thelevyeffect

UPLOAD B@D'S MALWARE TO THE SYSTEM

I cannot upload malware and finish this quest. There are two options but using the F key. :/ I keep logging into the computer instead of loading the malware. Anyone know a fix?
  5. Thelevyeffect

Cyberpsychos

(y) 1609002861 (y) 1609002918 (y) Thanks!
  6. Thelevyeffect

Cyberpsychos

Is there a link between Cyberpsychos and PTSD? (Just for fun)
  7. Thelevyeffect

Death by running

Anyone else die from running down stairs? All of a sudden he falls down and dies when running down a flight of stairs. That's a pretty bad slip. lol
  8. Thelevyeffect

Cost

Yeah, it showed it cost me 100 eddies. Didn't realize it was a replacement vehicle.
  9. Thelevyeffect

Cost

Didn't realize it was costing me to call my car. Anyone else had that "blond" moment? lol
  10. Thelevyeffect

What you can and can't pick up??

I've only played maybe hour into Witcher 3. I want to beat the first two. Almost done w/ Wither 1 till CP came out. Have not experience not picking up in items in W3 in the first hour I played. Not looking forward to that. I agree with you. If they didn't fix the issue in the other game they're...
  11. Thelevyeffect

Assault?

I was thinking of doing your second one. I'm mostly doing Body for health and stamina, Reflexes for Assault, and Technical Ability for crafting and might add little to engineering. I read you can't max out all skills so trying to see what fits best. I have not been getting the bonuses for...
  12. Thelevyeffect

Assault?

Basing off of youtubers it seems everyone is doing netrunner builds. (Intelligence/Technical ability/Body) Is anyone else doing a reflexes/Assault build? I'm going this route for first playthrough and liking it. Never been much to follow the crowd. Oh yeah, and crafting for guns to fit assault. :)
  13. Thelevyeffect

Respond

Thanks everyone. question answered 1607962220 Items seem to not respawn in my game. Went through areas I been, to see, and everything I picked up; like ashtrays, is gone. It's cool though. Guess it means I can't farm items to break down.
  14. Thelevyeffect

Respond

Does deck of cards, ashtrays, ect. every respond once you pick them up from the ground?
  15. Thelevyeffect

Respond

Does Junk and containers respond in game? It does not look like it.
  16. Thelevyeffect

List of Bugs on PC

I have not noticed. I've pressed it in other games so I'll be keeping an eye on it now. Thank you for the heads up! 1607734829 On my character it shows him bald and looks also nothing like what I chose.
  17. Thelevyeffect

What you can and can't pick up??

I've noticed while playing the "pick up" symbol is on certain objects that you cannot pick up. For Example, The paper right outside of V's apartment. Can you pick this paper up later in game or is it a bug? It happens w/ deck of cards and other items in game also.
  18. Thelevyeffect

Which character background will you choose?

Nomad, Freedom and Family all the way!
  19. Thelevyeffect

Character creation

I've made two characters and both characters went random for the most part. Example, I put hair on my char. but in the game he's bald. Also, on my male character my dick is missing. What are the ladies going to say. :eek:
  20. Thelevyeffect

List of Bugs on PC

Can't pick up items around the map. Like a deck of cards, for example. Has the symbol to pick up though. Have to restart like all the other bugs to fix. And the fix is only short term fix. Like going into new area messes it up short term fix. :/ 1607721060 Also, keep getting stuck in scan mode...
Top Bottom