Search results

+
  1. Thelevyeffect

Everything Keeps resetting

Have not played in a year and came back to more bugs. My skills keep resetting and my clothes keep getting unequipped. What is the deal? Anyone knows any fixes or is this just another thing customers have to put up with in today's world?
  2. Thelevyeffect

Infoflash

Do you think there is similarities between Infoflash and Infowars? For those who read, "MY NAME IS SPELLED D-Z-E-N-G, FOR FUCK SAKE!"
  3. Thelevyeffect

UPLOAD B@D'S MALWARE TO THE SYSTEM

I cannot upload malware and finish this quest. There are two options but using the F key. :/ I keep logging into the computer instead of loading the malware. Anyone know a fix?
  4. Thelevyeffect

Cyberpsychos

Is there a link between Cyberpsychos and PTSD? (Just for fun)
  5. Thelevyeffect

Death by running

Anyone else die from running down stairs? All of a sudden he falls down and dies when running down a flight of stairs. That's a pretty bad slip. lol
  6. Thelevyeffect

Cost

Didn't realize it was costing me to call my car. Anyone else had that "blond" moment? lol
  7. Thelevyeffect

Assault?

Basing off of youtubers it seems everyone is doing netrunner builds. (Intelligence/Technical ability/Body) Is anyone else doing a reflexes/Assault build? I'm going this route for first playthrough and liking it. Never been much to follow the crowd. Oh yeah, and crafting for guns to fit assault. :)
  8. Thelevyeffect

Respond

Does Junk and containers respond in game? It does not look like it.
  9. Thelevyeffect

What you can and can't pick up??

I've noticed while playing the "pick up" symbol is on certain objects that you cannot pick up. For Example, The paper right outside of V's apartment. Can you pick this paper up later in game or is it a bug? It happens w/ deck of cards and other items in game also.
  10. Thelevyeffect

Character creation

I've made two characters and both characters went random for the most part. Example, I put hair on my char. but in the game he's bald. Also, on my male character my dick is missing. What are the ladies going to say. :eek:
  11. Thelevyeffect

Music

Where the country music at? No country girl shake it for me. Need some redneck love, yo!
  12. Thelevyeffect

Vehicle camera issue

I keep have issues being stuck in first person mode while in my vehicle. Press Q does nothing. Restarting seems to fix it for awhile but would love a fix. Restarting the game every time you run into a bug SUCKS. :(
Top Bottom