Search results

+
  1. mrmikekyle

Play is Safe bug still happening

I put off playing this for a while because I tried a bunch of fixes to fix this mission to make takemura call me, skipping the hours reloading skipping days/weeks, nothing has fixed it and its now the only story/main mission left that I can do at this moment so I cannot progress, I've put around...
  2. mrmikekyle

(spoilers) bout a revolution mission

Finished this mission recently after speaking in Judy's apartment talking about going for the clouds club and after I completed it I assumed I'd have another mission saying wait X amount of time for Judy to call, but I don't have any missions pointing towards following this side story, do I just...
  3. mrmikekyle

Low GPU usage

Apologies first if there are other threads about this but I've been having problems with gpu usage really since the start of playing the game, it's was fine for the most part because things still ran pretty well but I want to use the full potential of my system becauss I feel I should get more...
  4. mrmikekyle

Combat/Audio bug?

Been playing on pc and had a pretty damn good experience with the game so far but after updating to 1.05 I've been having some issues with the game. (some performance but there's threads already about that) So since I've been playing 1.05 version I've been getting a bug/glitch where in combat...
  5. mrmikekyle

Wrist rocket launcher query

I'm sure wrist rocket isn't the right name for the mod but it's the one where you can fire missiles from your forearms. When using this upgrade (which is a great feature) it shows that I have 1 rocket which replaces the grenade quick use slot in combat so it is mapping to RB/R1 on controller...
Top Bottom