Search results

+
  1. WileyMarmot

Can someone demonstrate the "Raytraced Lighting" differences?

Update: Ran the in game bench mark tool with RT on and off; @2K rez with all high/Ultra GFX settings, and DOF, film grain and motion blur off. RT on: Ave FPS 80 RT off: Ave FPS 117 37 FPS difference = 46% FPS increase with RT off! Holy ****!
  2. WileyMarmot

Can someone demonstrate the "Raytraced Lighting" differences?

I'm pressed to tell the diff between RT on and RT off; other than a frame rate hit. I leave it off in all my RT games. Strikes me as another ballyhood Nvidia gimmick.
  3. WileyMarmot

Did the latest patch actually fix anything in your game?

Haven't tried it yet. I quit playing at least two months ago, due to the scripted linear campaign game play vs what the game was heavily touted to be pre release. I did perform a quick review of the 1.2 release notes last night--it appeared virtually all the update was fixes for various bugs...
  4. WileyMarmot

Keanu-Punk 2077

That ain't no ****!
  5. WileyMarmot

Valeria Wilson: who's she, what she's doing in V's appartment, and why she wears Samurai t-shirt?

Told ya to keep your door locked! Suppose it'd been a heavily armed band of terrorist cats? You'd have really been ****ed then! ;)
  6. WileyMarmot

I don't like Panam Palmer

Let me perform a quick comparo between the way Panam treated my character in game, and the way I got treated by a real life girl friend, and my Ex. Panam wasn't banging a secret boy friend while I was baby sitting HER kids, so she could have some quality HER time, helping to maintain HER...
  7. WileyMarmot

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Thanks for the update, Vattier! Not the news we wanted to hear, but stuff happens! Keep us posted, please.
  8. WileyMarmot

[Spoiler] Stout's Super Goons

Yes. What you describe is another version of the First Person Shooter trope of: You know your character shouldn't walk through "the door", or walk around "that corner" BUT.......................you have to do it to advance the campaign, and you promptly get butt stroked and lose all your...
  9. WileyMarmot

What we missed in "The Heist" mission with Jackie.

Wow! I've always wondered how conspiracy theories get started. :ROFLMAO: MY theory was Ancient Alien Nazi Flying Squirrels caused The Heist go wrong. Sorry! I can't say any more about that as I'm angling for my own Investigative Reality Series ("The Real Dirt with Wiley"). ;)
  10. WileyMarmot

Street Cred needs an overhaul.

When I was working for my old State Civil Service Agency---I was in charge of "Security Threat Group" (Agency yuppie speak for gangs) management for a couple of years. There were always elements of 6-12 twelve gangs present, as well as lone wolves, and the rapidity with which they feuded and...
  11. WileyMarmot

Autism in Cyberpunk type settings

Reading and interpreting micro expressions, verbal and non verbal cues is more of an art form than a science. My background is career law enforcement, criminal justice, and high risk security---there's a plethora of methods out there for accomplishing the above; and a boatload of training...
  12. WileyMarmot

Ultimate Bullet Sponge

Excellent example of why we NEED Kryptonite in CP to settle such rare instances of intractable "personal disagreements". :LOL:
  13. WileyMarmot

Cybercop 2077: Police related side content - thoughts and discussions

What Snowflakez said. Though I don't expect to see such a DLC anytime soon, if at all, given the many issues with the base game that urgently need addressing.
  14. WileyMarmot

Why doesn't V live in Heywood?

brannonb's OP has merit. It would have made a good start to "genuinely different" life paths; as touted pre release by CDPR. Didn't get it though; not sure how CDPR could retrofit something like that at this stage. :(
  15. WileyMarmot

Should CD Projektred add new & missing features that are exclusive to PC & Current gen consoles?

Could they? Of course. Should they? Seems like CDPR would be letting themselves in for a far worse **** storm than what they're currently dealing with if they did. As a PC player I know I'd be royally ****ed off if CDPR released DLC/reactivated content, etc that exluded PCs. I assume...
  16. WileyMarmot

How is this game after 2 months still unplayable and with visual features still broken, bugs?

You make very good points. In this case (the OP) he's not running a Toyota or Ford independent of one another as would be the case in real life. In order to run his different games (Toyota and Ford) he requires a common platform to run both. His comp. Differing coding, coder skill levels...
  17. WileyMarmot

Is a Cyberpunk sandbox possible?

Of course it's possible. Given enough time and resources. Given the current state of affairs with CP, and CDPR-----I'm not putting any expectation into an OW CP though. Once the modding (and not the already overdone "reshade" and "my idea of a hot V" mods) gets cranked up more; we may well...
  18. WileyMarmot

How is this game after 2 months still unplayable and with visual features still broken, bugs?

Comparing PC gaming performance between games which use different engines, different coding types/structures, file structures and formats, and were coded by different groups of people who were meeting different quality and time requirements; is kind of like saying my Toyota runs great so why...
  19. WileyMarmot

V is a gendered character

I haven't played as a female V, so can't comment on the in game female mocap or voice acting implementation, or the aspect of that in a female vs male comparison. I've been quite satisfied with the delivery and tone of the male V voice actor so far. [...]
Top Bottom