Search results

+
  1. A

Bugs i found

And another one 1607895110 Didn't happen to me, but that's probably because i don't know the keybinding for quickload, lol
  2. A

Bugs i found

It gets really ridiculous...
  3. A

Bugs i found

Shouldn't there be flamingos? (i could destroy one, all others are just not there) and these cars fused into each other while i was driving by I mean, if you're spawning in cars, make sure there isn't one there already. Seriously, that's the basic of the basics.
  4. A

Lets play another game

Who's butt is this?
  5. A

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Yes, it feels like a movie where you can exchange/insert a few lines of dialog. And each and everyone of the NPC's not involved in missions is just a mute (besides the shopkeepers, which have exactly 2-3 lines).
  6. A

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I played now for around 20-25hrs. My conclusion: This game is not finished. It's either late alpha or early beta status. The sheer number of things i personally found in my 2 days does not warrant any sentences like 'we didn't see/find this bug'. It's just too many different things not working...
  7. A

A few bugs

I had the overheating bug too, can confirm this. Additionaly i encountered a quasi-god mode bug. My health was 0 of 0, i didn't die, even when npcs tried to kill me. Finally fall-damage got me. After reload it was gone, so i don't really know how i got this.
  8. A

Bugs i found

What's wrong with this picture CDPR? I'm in clothing filter and i see grenades? How to reproduce: Disassemble stacks of grenades, then you can't disassemble them in the grenades tab (though the item still is there) and they wander to the clothes tab. And the Knives/Swords tab. And the Guns...
  9. A

NPC Fall Bug (Kind Of Funny Too)

Skyrim has a one of the worst engines ever (from a technical standpoint) and i sincerely hope CDPR didn't pull a 'It just works'-moment here. The more i see/read of these bugs, the more i'm tending to pin this onto improper multithreading implementation. That's nasty to fix (but doable). The...
  10. A

Screenshots of bugs in the game

There may be a fix by gfx driver (though not likely), but i remember how Epic's UE4 was bothered by this problem too. And they did it in the engine itself. So yes, i think we have to wait for CDPR.
  11. A

''The Pickup'' Quest bugged.

Check your map for a quest marker with an asterisk above it (should be in the south)
  12. A

NPC-related Aggression/Movement bugs

the time til xmas will be crunch again i think. I hope next time they get 2 more devs just for bugfixing und a handful of dedicated beta testers.
  13. A

dx12 on win7

My bad, they kinda do it, but only for certain games. I was not aware of that. see for WoW: https://www.anandtech.com/show/14078/microsoft-brings-dx12-to-windows-7 So it could come, don't ask me when though.
  14. A

Andrzej, that's not a graphics card issue, that's an 3d engine issue. If 3d models are put onto each other but are not the same 3d object, this light influx can happen. Old problem, not that easy to fix.
  15. A

iirc 'Meet Jackie' should be the mission tag in the south (has an asterisk above it)
  16. A

Interesting.. Bug (Visual/Clipping)

Thanks for the laugh :)
  17. A

NPC-related Aggression/Movement bugs

Lol, try stepping over a police line :)
  18. A

In later game there are also more light bugs, for example one NPC puts her cell away and it shines through her leg for a second (Wakako in the Takamura encounter). Seems to me CDPR wanted to reinvent the wheel with their own engine and made one that reminds me much of bethesda's engine...
  19. A

Dodge and Menu navigation

Same with putting your weapons away, double tapping on keyboard surely isn't necessary.
  20. A

You see all the Exclamation markers. One of them (the one in the south) has a little star on it. This should be your active quest marker i think. Iirc there should be jackie on his bike when you arrive.
Top Bottom