Search results

+
  1. Silanda

have you deleted poses in photo mode?

I've found that it might be one of two things: what GodBlock said above, and what clothes V is wearing. When I tried to take some photos yesterday, it seemed like some poses were unavailable when V was wearing a long coat. Perhaps it's to prevent ugly looking clipping.
  2. Silanda

Do you think the MP will turn into a cash cow for CDPR?

Maybe, maybe not, but I'm not sure I want it to. GTA V probably lost single player expansions because the multiplayer became so lucrative, and as someone who plays very little multiplayer I'm a little sore about that. Besides, I think they need to work on improving the core game before they...
  3. Silanda

Terrible map with DLSS

There really needs to be an option to use DLSS in game but turn it off when using the map, inventory, etc, where it's not needed. Hell, it would be nice if the DLSS setting automatically adjusted to keep the game at a target framerate. You would think that setting it to auto would do that, but...
  4. Silanda

Found 2-level Metrostation in front of V's apartment building. Accessable with elevator.

There seem to be a few types of unfinished station. There's the one the OP is talking about, there's the one in that video, there are some that have a platform and what looks like an exit tunnel that can be parkoured into but only leads to a locked door, and there are others that have no...
  5. Silanda

Found 2-level Metrostation in front of V's apartment building. Accessable with elevator.

Cool. That lift has an exit onto the NCPD roof too, but it needs a key card. Can you ever get that key? Not that there's really anything up there anyway.
  6. Silanda

Show me your outfit of choice!

That's my current build because of the armour stats, but I prefer this slightly different look:
  7. Silanda

Can't see jack shit while draving 1st person

The height's still a problem as well as the FOV. It's really noticeable on one of the bikes, where the wind shield obstructs your view in first person mode even though your eyeline would be above it in reality.
  8. Silanda

Why did they make the actual sexual content so scarce?

LoL, no. Just happened across it after finishing a sidequest.
  9. Silanda

I was wrong about that in-game ad. It does appear, just not very often.
  10. Silanda

That's what I'm thinking too. Same. I'm pretty sure it would occasionally appear when I first started playing, but I can't find one example now.
  11. Silanda

Noticed something else that appears to have changed in one of the patches (but not mentioned in the patch notes): they've fixed the immersion breaking showering in your underwear problem... by making it so you can't look down far enough to see your own body when you're in the shower. I'm pretty...
  12. Silanda

So, related to the topic, did they tone down some of the in-game ads in one of the patches? I just made a concerted effort to find the one pictured near the bottom of this article: https://techraptor.net/gaming/features/cyberpunk-2077-uncanny-tone I couldn't find one example of it.
  13. Silanda

Should the Cdpr DEVS do an AMA for the players? **spoilers**

Yes, but this is a bit tricky. CDPR certainly have questions to answer with regards to the way they've handled an number of things about this game, especially the state of the game on consoles and the number of features that were advertised up until fairly recently but either didn't exist or...
  14. Silanda

It is curious. Despite the risqué in-game advertisements and (now utterly pointless) character creation options for genitals and pubic hair, the game is strangely chaste in certain ways. Only circumstantial, but based on Microsoft and Sony's recent behaviour, my pet hypothesis is that console...
  15. Silanda

What would Fix the game for you?

I've played this more than pretty much any other game this year, so it's not like I don't like the game as it is. These are a few things I'd like to see though: Fix obvious visual bugs that shouldn't have got to release. Floating cigarettes, HUD elements that won't go away, etc. Performance...
  16. Silanda

Wrong eye level - why does my female V has her eyes at the level of her chin?

I honestly don't know, but it would only matter in games where you can see your own body. In most FPS games you can only see your arms, but some where you can see your whole body also have weird things going on with the model when viewed from third person. For example: https://garry.tv/rusty-legs
  17. Silanda

Misty's Tarot cards are invisible

I'm not sure whether this is a bug, an oversight, or deliberate. It looks really stupid though.
  18. Silanda

Wrong eye level - why does my female V has her eyes at the level of her chin?

Yeah, I've noticed this too. My guess is that it's related to using the body model for the gun arm, but people don't typically walk around with guns held in the positions they're held in FPS games. Having a lower eye level means that the gun arm can be straighter.
  19. Silanda

Did CDPR miss a great chance by not incl. Retro wave?

I don't really agree with the logic of that interview either. Rather than being a justification of why it's tonally appropriate, it really comes across as "we grew up in the '90s and like '90s music, so that's what we're going with". Like you said, Cyberpunk, both the genre and the original RPG...
  20. Silanda

[Allegedly] Ingame Story Text Takes Jab at CP77

I don't think that's a jab at CP. For starters, it sounds like it could be talking about a fighting game.
Top Bottom