Search results

+
  1. Echnelis

Save list empty

Hey, I can not load saves, because the game does not seem to find my saves (picture included). However they are in the folder that they should be (picture included). Continuing the game is possible, and quicksave/quickload works, but that is it. It worked fine before. I tried removing all the...
  2. Echnelis

Game is set to curved monitor mode, how to turn it back?

That was my first instinct as well, thing is changing the resolution didn't fix the issue, but it made it all look way more distorted. I didn't try to replay the game yet, waiting for some new game+, I will definitely save before that point to test this.
  3. Echnelis

Kind of forgot this exists, since I finished the game. I tried playing with field of view settings, didn't help, I also tried using my VGA's GUI to set things up, but it has no setting for field of view/curved monitor/fish eye effect. And it wasn't happening from the get go, only after the...
  4. Echnelis

FOV, Fish Eye, Widescreen Problems

Hello, I am using a flat display and for some reason it looks like the game set itself to Curved mode. Which in turn creates a fish eye effect I believe and also distorts the whole screen. Specs: VGA: AMD Radeon RX 5700XT Monitor: Philips PHL245E1 What I tried: - Reinstalling Cyberpunk. -...
  5. Echnelis

Hello there, My UI turned into I believe curved mode. My monitor is not curved, thus parts of the UI in-game are missing. I tried: - Validating game files. - Reinstalling. - Manually deleting settings. - Updating to latest graphics driver. - Restarting several times both PC and Cyberpunk...
Top Bottom