Search results

+
  1. R

Anyone else having password problems?

I've been playing since launch and don't think I've had to input my password more than twice, yet yesterday I was asked for it when I turned on my computer, it was rejected (I checked my typing carefully), so I reset it and was able to play. Now today I'm being asked again, so I put in the new...
  2. R

Can disc owners get digital download?

I've installed the game twice from disc onto a brand-new PS5 (literally; just unboxed it before installing) and the PS5 crashes so hard during character creation that even after two factory resets it still gets stuck in reboot loops for several minutes before finally giving me a menu. This PS5...
  3. R

PS5 crashing during character creation

We started getting big ugly flashing triangles all over both characters during character creation, then the game crashed, forcing us to do a hard restart, and then the PS5 got stuck in a restart loop. We had to forcefully shut it off and restart, eventually even pulling the plug. Choosing a...
  4. R

How do you steer a car with a mouse?

I've found that trying to drive with only the keyboard ends up looking like bumper cars, so how can I steer with my mouse?
Top Bottom