Search results

+
  1. monkeydude42

A sad farewell and RIP.

I truly wish those of you who are going to stick with the game good luck, but with the latest `feature` that corrupts your saves if you PICK UP TOO MUCH STUFF in a game where you NEED to pick up stuff I have thrown in the towel and returned it to Amazon for a refund. I really feel for the...
  2. monkeydude42

My "I wish" / "Developers PLEASE add" / "what the heck" thread. Spoiler ALERT.

I have really mixed feelings about this game. I pre-ordered it December 2019 and waited oh so patiently through the intervening months and the delays as I am sure many of you did. I don't want to hate on the insane amount of work that went into it or not acknowledge the crunch that all the...
  3. monkeydude42

Ummm... say what ?? MAJOR SPOILER ALERT.

So .. I am confused. Jackie Wells ... I go on missions with him, and he can take 100's of bullets directly to the face and just shrug them off. He is the literal embodiment of `dumb NPC that cannot die cos the plot says so`. Then comes the heist... 1 : No iron allowed, but somehow we are...
  4. monkeydude42

AI issue with Jackie.

Like it says on the tin. I mean I get that he is there to point out stuff to you while you are on the early missions but .... sigh. With no squad controls like Mass Effect he basically ruins every attempt at my Ninja style of game-play. This is especially painful when I am shooting from behind...
Top Bottom