Search results

+
  1. TeBry

The Heist: Bugged Sword and Computer (?) on Arasaka's Limo?

I jumped normally so i landed on the little foot ledge of the aircraft, i got a little bit closer that way, and managed to pick it up.
  2. TeBry

[Bug] [UI] Stuck quest item indicators

I have that on multiple items. Guns, and Johnny items. cant sell or get rid of them. Have lots of those.
  3. TeBry

Here is an idea: RightClick "Mark As Junk"

With the auto junk perk this would be nice. Mark certain items as junk, does not auto junk if mods are in place unless you have the "keep mods perk". Think it through. Quality of life. Also: Nerf the tech shoot through walls thing. To good man! I only use them to level up Engineering. Then i...
  4. TeBry

Gash Antipersonnel Grenade crafting bug:

It cost me 1 common and 1 uncommon to craft. I then get +3/+3 Rare and +1/+3 Epic back when I disassemble. Basically this means I have an endless supply of epics and rare for free. I play on PC. PS: Plz give me a basic blueprint every time I accidentally disassemble an iconic weapon. Would...
  5. TeBry

Some Iconic weapons not re-craftable if salvaged

I made the same mistake. No epic Black Unicorn for me. That's just dumb. Why not have the message: Cannot be scrapped or sold, only stored. I feel like i have to start over, but i hope they change it instead. My friend above said: "Please either make the uncommon version craftable or remove...
  6. TeBry

Hotfix 1.04

If you are keeping the food and drink (health/Stamina) system like this? Can we get an auto eat and drink button? So i don't have to do the 14 jumps to get to the bulk of shit, find a food item and click on it? Tired of the inventory stuff already. I spend half of my game time in that messy thing.
  7. TeBry

Some Bugs i found just to let you know

I just went in to the forum here to report the same thing. I just put C on "crouch hold" then the problem went away, thank god. That was an annoying bug.
  8. TeBry

Hotfix 1.04

Enjoying the game! Too much meaningless loot. And the inventory system? I don't know man... Can we get food and drink hotkeys? (Health/Stamina) Also, can we get it so that if you eat at a restaurant you pay more, but get the benefit for 1 hour?
  9. TeBry

Some Bugs i found just to let you know

Are the numbers on the map icons a bug? Here is my nr 1 bug: I cannot have "crouch toggle"on. It goes back to hold everytime i load. Then i have to go into the meny, select CROUCH HOLD then APPLY, then set CROUCH TOGGLE, then APPLY. And then im good to go. Have to do thins every time i load...
  10. TeBry

Key binding for crouch has some issues

I have the same issue, and it is very annoying. I bet that bug is global.
  11. TeBry

Map Icons

I wonder too
  12. TeBry

🎉The Welcome Thread

What are the numbers on the map icons? Some drop off point are number 2 some number 3 others no number at all. The same goes for many other map icons? What are they?
  13. TeBry

🎉The Welcome Thread

I want to report a simple bug. I have Crouch set to left control TOGGLE. Every time i load my game or die the TOGGLE function stops working. I Then have to go into my keybinds choose Crouch HOLD then press APPLY. Then i have to choose Crouch TOGGLE again and APPLY. Every time. 1607629709 Also i...
Top Bottom