Search results

+
  1. D

The director of the Witcher 3 and CP2077 has left CD Projekt Red

This is by far the best (for lack of a better word) comment I've seen in these forums in months. Thanks, that made my day. Have a good one!
  2. D

Iconic Weapon "Lizzie" Pistol cannot be upgraded to Legendary?

The recipe for the legendary upgrade is in the game but it doesn't unlock properly. If you're on PC you can unlock it via console or mods, though.
  3. D

NO mention of modding tools, worried.

The development environment CDPR uses to build their games aren't modding tools. REDkit for Witcher 2 was released two years after W2's release. MODkit for Witcher 3 was released half a year after W3's release. These things are specifically built for modding and it takes time to develop them...
  4. D

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Thanks for the update. Stay safe and healthy, both physically and mentally.
  5. D

NO mention of modding tools, worried.

The devs would need time and other resources as well to develop modding tools, time that they currently spend on fixing bugs and develop DLCs. Console folks wouldn't have any benefit from official modding tools while bugfixes and DLCs are available for everyone.
  6. D

You're playing this game wrong!

Damn, I wasn't aware that I was playing the game wrong the last 6 or 7 playthroughs while having fun with them. It doesn't really matter how you build your character, after level 30 with some decent equipment the game becomes way too easy even on Very Hard difficulty. I did the classic...
  7. D

Mod Crafting Quality

The probability of higher qualities mostly depends on your character level. IIRC rare becomes available at level 20 and epic at 30. Or was it 30 and 40?
  8. D

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

What do I expect? Probably some bug fixes as usual but definitely nothing from the list in the poll because all of the options are either unrealistic, unrelated or simply irrelevant to the question. And how do you know that the patch will come this month? The only information I've seen regarding...
  9. D

Hotfix 1.11

Thanks for the fast update.
  10. D

Patch 1.1

Still hoping they'll fix Berserk with the next update. Using ranged weapons while Berserk is active is rather impossible right now.
  11. D

Do clothes, mods, and cyberware get better as you level

How do you know what his expectations are?
  12. D

Why are pistols so overpowered ?

Either that or the modding tools get in a good state soon so that we can tweak all those things to our personal preferences easily.
  13. D

That might be possible. Regardless of that UI thing, my characters still get way more powerful than all the enemies I face later in the game. They may do scale fully but if that's the case it's not enough on Very Hard.
  14. D

I don't know. This was always the same for me on all three playthroughs I did so far.
  15. D

True, some enemy variables scale with your level. But a lot of them don't. If you get to 40-50 without using the console and have an average gear setup (no crafted legendary 4 mod slot items with highest crit and armor bonuses) every encounter you'll find on the map has Very Low threat level...
  16. D

I don't see how scaling enemies up to level 50 could make the early game and the game's "other problems" worse. Besides that, a level 20-25 character on Easy difficulty can rush through the downtown area extremely quickly already. Furthermore, going against enemies with Very High thread level...
  17. D

Yeah, that is a quite common argument in this kind of topic in any kind of game. "If it's too powerful for your liking, don't use it" isn't a solution but makes things kinda more problematic. With Cyberpunk you come to the point where a lot of things are too powerful fairly quickly, even on Very...
  18. D

Power weapons are the most fun (gun types review)

I'm currently at my third playthrough... The first one was with tech weapons. It was fun in the beginning. But wall hacking an entire building in seconds became stale pretty quickly. There was no thinking or tactics involved. The enemies stood still for me to pick up one by one. By the way, who...
  19. D

It's kinda weird that the game doesn't let you be really 'evil'

My current V is "really evil". He kills pretty much everyone on sight.
  20. D

[Bug] GUI und Waffen mit max Mods

Das liegt daran, dass die deutschen Beschreibungen der Mods so lange sind, dass sie auf eine zweite Zeile umgebrochen werden. Dadurch werden die Tooltips zusätzlich gestreckt. Da diese aber nicht auf eine solche Länge ausgelegt sind, werden sie ab einem gewissen Punkt stattdessen gar nicht mehr...
Top Bottom