Search results

+
  1. M

Only options for RT is ON or OFF?

What happened to gradually changing the setting from low to psycho and overdrive? Why were those options removed?
  2. M

How do I remove useless tags?

Is there no way to remove obsolete or useless tags? I accidentally tagged a door in an area, then went to the other end of the city and the tag icon is still showing up. Do I really have to waltz back there and manually untag it stranding in front of it?
  3. M

Skill Checks Increase/Scale with Level? (2.0)

What? You can choose not to grind without the game punishing you for it. This is nonsense. I always hated level scaling, it defeats the purpose of having skill levels in the first place. If you always remain at the same relative strength to all enemies, then the level system is completely...
  4. M

Sorry to say but JS was just too aggravating

I find that people who try to paint a picture about what others might be thinking are most likely projecting. I do not need him to stroke my ego, I need him to not exist for the majority of the game. His presence overshadows V and it feels like the story's main character is Silverhand, not V...
  5. M

From her to eternity doesn't start

Yes, I never got a text, multiple days passed since completing unfinished sympathy. BD? You mean the shard in the alley with the message? I collected that, still nothing. Although I do not think that is a trigger. I suspect it might be one or some of the conversation choices in the spaceport...
  6. M

Sorry to say but JS was just too aggravating

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Johnny is an arrogant, annoying, self righteous, selfish rockerboy who thinks he is hot shit. The game is diminished greatly by his constant nagging and sly remarks, and I wish at least he would only show up much later in the game, not almost at the start...
  7. M

From her to eternity doesn't start

I thought I was completely being left in the dark by the Killing moon ending of Phantom Liberty, but then I learned completely by accident while watching a youtube video that there supposed to be this additional main job. But it never started for me after unfinished sympathy. Is this a bug or what?
  8. M

Disappointed in Corpo life path

Yeah, corpo life path is the most disappointing in the game, but after all all three are basically a the same, there are just not enough differences. Only the first mission is different and thereafter they all feels like you are playing the streetkid path.
  9. M

Please improve texture/light-streaming for PC

Exactly just let us adjust the draw distance as we please, if I get 10fps, I get 10 fps, at least I'm in control, but this pop in and draw distance is just horrendous, I mean there is not even a purpose for the sniper rifles anymore.
  10. M

UNLOCK ROMANCES

The pushback of some people against this is both ridiculous and pathetic. This is a fantasy, a game, where people go to escape harsh reality. But you want to take some people's fun away at the altar of what exactly? The virtue of fictional characters? This might just be the stupidest thing I've...
  11. M

Do you like character creation system in Cyberpunk 2077?

It's ridiculously limited, no full customization just a few presets for facial features. And what I miss mostly is body customization. There should be so many options on that in a cyberpunk world. But even without that I want the ability to change V's height, and physique, at least by using...
  12. M

What game are you currently playing

Just finished Dishonored and Dishonored 2 back to back.
  13. M

POLL: Who is your favorite fixer in Night City?

Rogue is the best, too bad you get so few jobs from her. The rest are pretty forgettable, Dakota could be good too, but there is just not enough interaction to establish the character.
  14. M

Was stealth takedown updated in hotfix?

Never seen anything like that in 120 hours. If they are alterted it is no longer possible to grab them at all.
  15. M

Anyone else think ammo is too plentiful?

No but maxdocs certainly are. Even on very hard I have 50+ after just a few hours of playing. But I regularly have to stop and craft more ammo.
  16. M

The Sex Scenes are really horrible

Actually I found them good, the sex scenes are the last thing I'd criticize about the game. I think they all fit the emotion they tried to convey, and this was the only part of the game were being fpv was beneficial and not a hinderance. The only thing I'd criticize is that you only get one...
  17. M

Is Act I the Cyberpunk 2077 game we wanted?

I agree, I wanted to roam free in a cyberpunk world, doing whatever gigs I want, not be haunted by silvertongue, and a restrictive main story. I hope someone makes a mod that unlocks the rest of the city before the heist mission.
  18. M

Why do I get Anthony Gilchrest instead of Meredith Stout?

What netrunner? They didn't even take the chip.
  19. M

Why do I get Anthony Gilchrest instead of Meredith Stout?

I think neither is entirely accurate. What happened to me: Accept chip -> don't hack chip -> Take down royce during conversation -> fight maelstorm -> metedith appears Accept chip -> hack chip -> take down royce during conversation -> fight maelstorm ->meredith appears Accept chip -> hack...
  20. M

I'm seriously shocked. (Spoiler)

THw problem is not that the dies fast, it's that you don't get to play out at least part of the becoming frinedns and partners bit. INstead it is shown in a mashup video, it feels hollow. I felt nothing about jacky thanks to this, I couldn't care less when he died. For me he was just an NPC I...
Top Bottom