Search results

+
  1. M

Only options for RT is ON or OFF?

What happened to gradually changing the setting from low to psycho and overdrive? Why were those options removed?
  2. M

How do I remove useless tags?

Is there no way to remove obsolete or useless tags? I accidentally tagged a door in an area, then went to the other end of the city and the tag icon is still showing up. Do I really have to waltz back there and manually untag it stranding in front of it?
  3. M

From her to eternity doesn't start

I thought I was completely being left in the dark by the Killing moon ending of Phantom Liberty, but then I learned completely by accident while watching a youtube video that there supposed to be this additional main job. But it never started for me after unfinished sympathy. Is this a bug or what?
  4. M

Why do I get Anthony Gilchrest instead of Meredith Stout?

I don't understand what this depends on, for some reason on my third playthrough I got the Anthony guy for some reason, when the rest of the quest played out exactly the same way.
  5. M

Craft more than one component at once

You can get a perk that allows you to convert common components into uncommon, and so on. But only one at a time. This is ridiculous. There should be an option to craft 10 or 100 at once, the function is pointless as is now. Because you get bored to death by the time you convert your 2000 common...
  6. M

Trunks are deadly!

If you put a disabled NPC in your car's trunk they immediately die. Shame, I wanted to do an animal farm at one of my safehouses.
  7. M

When does Takemura turn?

I've played the game twice now and I still don't understand. When he puts you in the car in the dump he is still convinced you are the killer. Then you wake up in the car, and after the fight he is suddenly helping you. When did he acknowledge that you are not the killer? He didn't even hear...
  8. M

Need realistic difficulty setting

I really wish there was a realistic difficulty setting a'la DeusEx. Currently If I set difficulty to easy, V becomes a tank, but enemies die pretty realistically from one headshot. But if I set difficulty to hard, enemies become bullet sponges taking dozens of headshots to take down while V...
  9. M

Can't shoot enemies from high range?

I've been having this issue that after a certain range weapons are useless. Ever sniper rifles, but pistols too seem to have a cutoff point. I have them in my sights pull the trigger and nothing happens. But if I walk closer suddenly I can shoot them. Is this a bug, or feature?
  10. M

Why is the secret ending tied to one arbitrary conversation?

LOL, color me unimpressed. I'm glad I didn't go all the way back to the oil fields because I choose the "wrong" option in that one conversation. As the secret ending is a disappointment anyway as it is a carbon copy almost of another ending. Yes "wrong" in quotation marks because I don't think...
  11. M

With so many body types among NPCs, why can't we change V's?

The question is simple. Why can't we change V's body type? All the shapes that I see on the streets among NPCs just makes me angry that I'm stuck with a pre-defined generic and unremarkable model. I really hope this is something that gets added sooner rather than later, while the game is still...
  12. M

Sacrum profanum bug

I've taken out all maelstorm with non-lethal takedowns specifically as the monk asked. But the other one still gives me grief over killing them. Then the quest ended abruptly, and the game wouldn't even allow me to blow up the monk. I can kill random civilians, but not this ahole?
  13. M

Why I dislike the ending(s)...minor spoiler

Well the main reason is the inability to continue playing after the main story ends. Since the main story is time sensitive I couldn't get myself to do side missions without breaking immersion. I only did a few, and was fully convinced I'll be able to finish what I left on the table after the...
  14. M

Patch 1.05 = No shadows?

I've launched the game for the first time after the patch today and noticed that somehow it looks worse, outright awful. It seems to me that all lighting and shadows are simply gone, nothing casts or recieves shadows now not even with RT ON, so every object and surface looks completely flat.
  15. M

In car view useless in HDR

When HDR is turned on everything looks bright white from the in car view, in outside view the colors go back to normal.
Top Bottom