Search results

+
  1. Shadowleecher

Who else won't buy DLCs (aka paid expansions) until endings (and/or other things that annoy you) gets changed?

I will buy whatever they shove my way. In they end they are still a better company then any of their competition out there. Both Witcher 1,2 & 3 had major issues at launch, and we still rode their...... all the way to release of Cyberpunk see no reason to change that now. I'm still having a...
  2. Shadowleecher

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

Never been to Tokyo i guess :) Its clear that most of the Mega city inspiration comes from Japan/Tokyo and those vending machines are everywhere there.
  3. Shadowleecher

Boring radio music

Kinda don't enjoy any of the radio channels. I know we cant really get any of the current hits but maybe we could under a radio station called Golden Oldies? Only channels I have on currently is the Jazz and Spanish channels...
  4. Shadowleecher

Night City Feels Empty

Its been on high, its not when walking around or when your in a market. But start driving around, you wont see a lot of cars. And no cars would be fine but then I expect to see a lot of flying cars. Its a mega city, is Night City, Its supposed to house billions of people. And right now it feels...
  5. Shadowleecher

Night City Feels Empty

Okay, first let me praise the game. I'm having a lot of fun with it. I think its amazing, and looks great. And my corpo run so far has been reasonable bugless. And here is the but: But the city feels some times mega empty for a mega city. Night City looks amazing but sometimes just feels empty...
  6. Shadowleecher

Cyberpunk 2077 needs the option to remove breasts

Yet all females are born with them one shape or another. Is this some femdom shizzel your harping for here?
  7. Shadowleecher

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Looks good for a male character
  8. Shadowleecher

Option to censor nudity?

Exactly this, he's worried about a tit that his son/daughter actually sucked on. (well most likely) But decapitating a head, or blowing somebody to pieces that's just Monday....
  9. Shadowleecher

Can we not name our characters??

Doesn't a save distinct by life path, corpo, nomad etc? Why name something that has a name, kinda understand why its not in the game.
  10. Shadowleecher

Is pure melee viable at higher difficulties?

I'm mainly blades and works great. Sure that melee has a viable route as well.
  11. Shadowleecher

Tagging broken on pc

Worked for me
  12. Shadowleecher

My Penis Disappeared!

Stop taking cold showers or baths... big willie becomes small willie in those
  13. Shadowleecher

Dum Dum is following me everywhere after the mission!

I think this is awesome! Dum Dum was a funny dude :D
  14. Shadowleecher

Cyberpunk 2077 needs the option to remove breasts

And removing tits is important because?
  15. Shadowleecher

The lack of 3rd person view

If this is the day you figured out that there is no 3th person view then not only did you not pay attention trough all the media attention since 2018, you have not even read the store page at all. Sorry but this is on yourself, educate yourself before you swipe your creditcard on products you buy.
  16. Shadowleecher

About refunds

Sorry, I understand your disappointment. But you went with Steam and their policies are locked down and air tight. And this whole song and dance of spending 3 hours to make it work.... It can neither be proven or disproved by either party. So its a none factor in their decision, and CDPR cant...
Top Bottom