Search results

+
  1. Starlost_79

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

I'm seeing a lot of people claiming a significant performance difference. Perhaps just a placebo effect?
  2. Starlost_79

Very curious as to people's experiences post patch. Especially those of us on 1000 series cards.
  3. Starlost_79

Did The Patch Improve Performance?

Wondering if anyone has had a chance to test it out, especially on 1000 series GPUs.
  4. Starlost_79

Yes. I have a similar PC, with a slightly beefier CPU and I can attest that even on low settings, 4k is unplayable. 1440p is playable on medium-lowish settings, but looks like mud on a larger display. 1607680420 I wonder if this is a problem with Nvidia cards. I haven't heard boo from ATI...
  5. Starlost_79

20 Improvements/Changes I'd Like To See (feel free to add your own!)

Trying to be realistic. For me: 1. Slightly bigger enemy/projectile hitboxes. As it stands it's all too common to see shots whiff past enemies that really should have hit. 2. Nudity restored. Apparently GOG has no censorship, but Steam has my character prudishly wearing shorts in the shower...
  6. Starlost_79

Kudos to the Dev team!!

Not to mention stopping sending all optimization/performance posts to a single (non bumpable) thread in the depths of the Technical forums.
  7. Starlost_79

New Updates? (PC)

If previous CDPR games are anything to go by, I'd expect the first major patch to take 2-3 months.
  8. Starlost_79

Kudos to the Dev team!!

I'm looking forward to it too, to be honest. I'm treating December as early access. This seems to be an unfortunate trend in AAA gaming right now.
  9. Starlost_79

Anyone struggling running the game on mid or even high end PC ?

Thanks, but I was wondering what base resolution you were using, and what your settings were quality wise? 1080p? 1440p? 4k?
  10. Starlost_79

Anyone struggling running the game on mid or even high end PC ?

Having serious issues on my side at 1440, with my 1080ti. After reading around the forums, it seems like a lot of 1000 series users are experiencing poor framerates and visual glitches in the game. Was wondering if any other 1000 users would like to chip in here with: - What specific card you...
  11. Starlost_79

About refunds

I feel your pain. I'd have refunded myself, after spending a similar amount of time simply trying to achieve manageable framerates on a PC far exceeding the recommended specs. I ended up playing until after the first major 'heist' goes banana shaped, and promptly threw in the towel. Hopefully...
  12. Starlost_79

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

Title. I remember how prominently nudity was featured in some of the previews, but in the current game my V's 'V' is always covered by a pair of shorts, unless I'm in the character creation screen. Blood and gore also feel somewhat more subdued than was initially shown. I've heard everything...
  13. Starlost_79

Getting naked

If I recall, Agony had full 'V' (lol) as well as a fair amount of D.
  14. Starlost_79

(PC) Graphical Bug with Trees/Foliage

Had similar issues on my 1080ti - updating my graphics driver did seem to work, but I still see it from time to time. Framerates are in the utter toilet too. I wonder if this is a problem with the 1000 series?
  15. Starlost_79

Please Disable the forced TAA on PC

Yeah, I'd love to be able to disable this.
  16. Starlost_79

Poor console performance and graphics need to be addressed

Interesting. What resolution are you playing at? At 1440p, I've had to turn nearly everything to medium/low and I still get huge spikes.
  17. Starlost_79

Strange Cyberpunk 2077 FPS DROP problem

A few things that definitely drop my fps substantially: - Multiple in-game 'screens' playing stuff. An elevator with several of these is a good way to demonstrate it. - Any room with a lot of clutter and multiple light sources. Also - as an aside, most of the performance/optimization posts are...
  18. Starlost_79

Wait for Next Gen console or no?

Frankly, I'd hold off for a while. The game badly needs some optimization and bug fixing. Rather let down with how poorly this runs on my fairly decent gaming rig, so I can only imagine how inconsistent console performance would be at present. Work through whatever games are currently at the...
  19. Starlost_79

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Yeah, I've been bitten twice this year. Once by DOOM: Eternal (which I struggled to enjoy) and now this. I am glad to support CDPR - but this release has undone a little bit of my faith in them and ...yeah, let's just say I hope they manage to fix this before Christmas.
  20. Starlost_79

(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

Along with some of the gore/dismemberment, it feels like the nudity was toned down substantially before release. I have to wonder if this was a result of CDPR trying to appease the progressive brigade that has been after their behinds for ages now. I hope not.
Top Bottom