Search results

+
  1. BretonWarrior

The lack of 3rd person view

Yea as I said I was not 100% on the Fallout's but I did not do as much mod hunting for FO4 and either made most of my own or used some of the team mods I sort of helped with back with FO3. Not sure if nude mods are that early (not arguing at all with you) just not sure with the general changes...
  2. BretonWarrior

Please note I said many Beth players and users of the Skimpy type armours admit why they use them for 3PP, I did not say 'All' or even how many as the word 'many' can mean a lot of different things. Over say 15 years of Beth when I've been on forums, no internet before then at home, I could...
  3. BretonWarrior

You are joking Yes? I have every mod worth having since Morrowind backed up just in case, including building, landscape, player homes, armour and weapons graphic upgrades and custom, face, hair, etc, etc, etc and it's all for a quick glance to see what it looks like and maybe for a good...
  4. BretonWarrior

Oh come on, over the years many, many Beth gamers who add body mods and bikini armour to certain games have openly admitted they play 3PP just to watch the females backside or the bikini. What other reason could there be for it, I don't object to it being there but see nothing useful for...
  5. BretonWarrior

If you could ask a question and get a honest answer, what would you ask CDPR?

My one main question is the NPC (cars) AI, why did you say it would have a living city when you knew what you had ready to release was nothing like that. For me it is the total ruin of walking the city streets, NPC's with rinse and repeat shorts distance commands instead of walking around a few...
  6. BretonWarrior

Maybe, I only play 1PP and yet I still restart because of seeing my character in the 3PP at workbenches in Skyrim and I'm not happy with what I saw. Played over 7000 hours with Skyrim even more with Skyrim and Skyrim SE together, never used 3PP and I'll be totally honest 3PP will never push...
  7. BretonWarrior

OMG, I was laughing so much after a couple of min's I had tears running down my face, I think the voices in the background were doing the same. No disrespect to the MA and I know from other games/mods this is a lot of work but maybe 3PP players should keep talking to CDPR and hope they will...
  8. BretonWarrior

Lets be grateful they didn't do that as the only choice then, what I saw was the usual half drunk character as the player compensates to keep running straight. Corrections for maybe using 'two sticks?' to walk, run, go round corners (controlling the camera maybe?) every 3PP game play video I see...
  9. BretonWarrior

Geralt in Cyberpunk 2077 (A gift to CDPR)

Simply excellent, I would love to see some of that as a PC wallpaper/background.
  10. BretonWarrior

I would like to see a 'Re-Make' of your character looks added.

I often find in most games were you fully customise your character, it never quite looks the same in the game as when you created He/She. So they often need some fine tuning, skin shade for me is a common one. My current female V went from having a smooth complexion in the creation to looking...
  11. BretonWarrior

I totally agree were the game type makes it possible, all games IMO should offer both 1PP and 3PP. (more sales less arguments, good for both sides) Back to the multiplayer, seeing the other players as 3rd person does not automatically mean 'you' have to also see yourself in 3rd person as well...
  12. BretonWarrior

I would like to see a 'Re-Make' of your character looks added.

With all we can sort of do to ourselves in the game, would anyone else like to be able to 'go under the knife' for a face change. Maybe even a 'body' but that may be too much? This seems the perfect sort of game were being able to get at least your face changed like your cyberware would work...
  13. BretonWarrior

In general from what I play expecting a real head tilt in any game they call a RPG but is also has a lot of shooting (Fallout anybody and CP2077) it's just not going to happen, assumedly the games skelton as such and/or the actual animation can not do it? I actually do shoot so i know where...
  14. BretonWarrior

Yea as has been mentioned I find these things 'break' your game feel, no big flop of hair on my Shadow, hate that. Reflections are (or have been) shall we say odd in a few games. Fallout 4 in the intro talking to your new Nanny Bot (name is a mickey take) Brand new, bright and shiny, rough...
  15. BretonWarrior

Oh No I would never deny that, it was used exactly as you say, was just more of were it started. Was it the gamers who talked on immersion in games (years ago) or did the Dev's start it, I think it was the players. Romance, TBH even if it's there I don't use it, I like realism but for me that...
  16. BretonWarrior

I really appreciate your reply, hence the red point (like?) but i think this 'immersion' thing really came from the Players of 1PP before the Dev's jumped on board. I've always (99%) played 1PP it's how I feel I'm 'IN' the game and that's important to me, immersion was my word to use from 25+...
  17. BretonWarrior

I suppose it's all about do you want to play the game as it is, a shooter of sorts, or worry about what you look like. Which TBH is the least reason I can think of for the benefit of 3PP. That's asking for a costume parade game, who can look the best which I must say IMO is the least important...
  18. BretonWarrior

Ah there is your problem, well 2 but number I is so common I do sometimes, you (or I) can not truly speak for WE you can state your own viewpoint as being the same as everyone else's but not speak for them. Number 2, Although I am very aware the desire for 3PP is strong, the game was released...
  19. BretonWarrior

Sorry not actually disagreeing but just a comment on needing to be able to see your character, seems to be a regular complaint. Things you would expect or it has, mirrors which are not that great (or clear) reflections that do not happen and the one from FO4 to be added as an idea which I do...
  20. BretonWarrior

I have absolutely no issue with ALL games having a 1PP and 3PP (where applicable) it's the attitude that one is better than the other with aggressive. overtones which is wrong I'd agree with whoever said FFS can only really work for me in 1PP doesn't work for me in 3PP, we should all have our...
Top Bottom