Search results

+
  1. DavinF

Crashing on load screen after updating to 1.2

Updated my graphics driver and verified game install and seems there was 20mb downloaded, now game works.
  2. DavinF

Instant Crash after 1.2 Patch

This is the image I see after pressing space for continue on the initial loading screen - no option to load a game or start new, etc.
  3. DavinF

Won't load :-(

This is the screen I get after opening game, and press space to continue on the opening screen. I'm not getting to the option to load a game or continue or anything and then it is stuck on this screen forever and must use task manager to close the game. Cannot play at all since patch 1.2
  4. DavinF

Crashing on load screen after updating to 1.2

Same - I think. I get to the "press space to continue" screen and then when I do it goes to a red/black background screen with no words and just stays there forever. I don't get the screen to load a game or start new , and there is a sound that loops. Yes I cannot play at all - very exciting...
  5. DavinF

Found the parking garage for Street Kid start

Yea I couldn't find Time Machine again in the city LOL. But it's a great spot for vending machines - loads inside there.
  6. DavinF

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

I haven't played in about a month now, and it feels sad and empty. Really thought this game was gonna hook me for months, but here I am rarely checking the forum already.
  7. DavinF

How is this game after 2 months still unplayable and with visual features still broken, bugs?

I don't know because I stopped playing. Completed all content I could find, and even with nearly 200 hours of gametime I am disappointed I have no motivation to play currently. Maybe I'm so used to offline games, but even Fallout 4 I continued to play longer than 1 month......
  8. DavinF

Bug Dump - Screenshots of bugs and glitches

Please note there has been another thread about this already, perhaps we can merge? https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/screenshots-of-bugs-in-the-game.11042096/
  9. DavinF

So they do consider Borderlands' loot farming an exploit in 1.11

sounds like the final boxing match :P
  10. DavinF

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

Getting my first cyberwear upgrade from a ripper doc was just a "click" like opening a folder in windows is more exciting. I hoped for a nice cinematic scene. Sometimes things like that would get old, but I only upgraded/changed my gear a dozen or so times and would have appreciated animations...
  11. DavinF

What would your reaction be, if the developers admitted that this was an early access game?

call it a swan, it's still a duck... admit it's a duck..
  12. DavinF

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

Great intro into a cyber world with a fun roller coaster ride you go on. Satisfying combat with amazing weaponry and sound effects. Beautiful city that is fun to explore even with little to do in it. Lots of missing features and things that you only do once and wonder "what happened to that?"...
  13. DavinF

Truly tasteless picture contest

We burn the dead
  14. DavinF

Truly tasteless picture contest

15. DavinF

Replayability? [Spoilers]

I would say almost no repeatability. Some people like to try other play throughs, but they are so linear it will be pretty lame. I was thinking about this - Fallout 4 at least will continue to give you missions. Sure they are pretty lame and repetitive, but at least they continue...
  16. DavinF

Top 3 things you would like to see in Cyberpunk?

Fix the cops Harder enemies + more bosses (why do I have all these slamming weapons to fight noob gang members?) More boxing matches - like 100 more
  17. DavinF

Can't Upgrade Lizzy Iconic to Legendary

already OP as hell as is, but it doesn't make sense why not
  18. DavinF

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

I thought main story was long enough. However, a game in development this long and felt like we were waiting for it so long.... I feel like I "finished" it way too fast. I've played 170+ hours, but just think I got it mid December and a month later and it's done. I heard estimate times just...
  19. DavinF

Crafting Spec for found legendary gear

Can't upgrade Skippy either as far as I could tell
  20. DavinF

So they really not gonna talk to us?

It was just Christmas and New Years... most people I know just got back to work Today and it's not like they came in with a vengeance. Why games released right before holidays isn't all it's cracked up to be IMO
Top Bottom