Search results

+
  1. Felipe_Anargyrou

[STORY SPOILERS] The Gripes and Problems with the Story

As far as my V goes, she survived and left Night City with the Nomads looking for a cure and as far as my interpretation goes, V manages to find a way to prolongue her life or even solve the problem given that in the credits my V is living a comfortable and happy life with Judy.
  2. Felipe_Anargyrou

Hotfix 1.05

The patch should download automatically on both Steam and GOG, you don't need to manually download/install them. If you go to the game's main menu and look at the bottom left corner of your screen you should see your current version. Might be worth trying to validate your game files.
  3. Felipe_Anargyrou

[STORY SPOILERS] The Gripes and Problems with the Story

My understanding from what Alt said is that the 6 months deadline is more of an estimate and (at least in my ending) V is actively looking for a cure and it looked like she was very positive about finding one in fact. I felt that CDPR left that open ended and up to the player's imagination. Did...
  4. Felipe_Anargyrou

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Finished the game yesterday and got the Nomad ending with Judy and I am pretty happy with it. I was more sad I wasn't able to save both V and Johnny but I was already expecting that anyway. My V started as a Corpo; continued as a merc, made all the bad decisions that got many people killed and...
  5. Felipe_Anargyrou

Upgrade Open world experience is needed, but probably won't happen because of money.

It's pretty clear that the current state of the open world is not what the devs had in mind. All one can hope now is that they will improve this on a future patch but I'm not expecting anything more at this point. Too many false promises...
  6. Felipe_Anargyrou

Shoot through walls?

There is a Kyoshi mod to your eyes that automatically highlights enemies who have spotted you. This is extra useful :) In any case, I don't think it should be this way. I'm pretty sure it's a bug. The ricochet mechanic on this weapon is completely irrelevant because of this.
  7. Felipe_Anargyrou

The lack of 3rd person view

Game was designed for FP; If you want to see your character just look into a mirror or use Photo Mode i'm actually building a collection of my V with that and I rarely use Photo Mode in other games, on this one I see the point. Third Person camera should be on the bottom of the list given all...
  8. Felipe_Anargyrou

unequip cyberware ?

I might have worded that wrong. I think we SHOULD be able to have cosmetic cyberware. It's like insanely weird that we can't. Probably more cut content. I was just mentioning to the OP as it seems like he was under the impression that there are only weaponized cyberware from a Lore point of...
  9. Felipe_Anargyrou

unequip cyberware ?

They can use non-weaponized cyberware. We can only buy the military stuff because it's what relevant to gameplay. I agree with not being able to remove cyberware. If you cut your arm off for one, how can you have your arm back? They should give us option to change our body parts. I wanted to...
  10. Felipe_Anargyrou

Upgrade Open world experience is needed, but probably won't happen because of money.

The open world experience in this game needs some serious overhaul if CDPR is expecting to get their reputation back to where it was. I'm 100hrs into the game and the OP has literally hit the nail on the head. The game was tailored around the Main Quest and Side Quests. The voice acting...
  11. Felipe_Anargyrou

When this version of the game gonna be released?

Fair point, but do we know for sure whether these unscripted features are there or not? All we have is CDPR word for it and, after all this, I'm not sure I believe it... not until I see it running on my PC. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the game. I have 100hrs on it already but I'm not...
  12. Felipe_Anargyrou

When this version of the game gonna be released?

This aged like milk :( what happened to the interactive NPCs with full day-night cycle? They will fix the bugs, I'm sure. But the cut content will never make it.
  13. Felipe_Anargyrou

Shoot through walls?

I've raised this as a bug to CDPR on the Contact us section. I'm pretty certain the SPT32 Grad shouldn't shoot through walls. It should have the ricochet mechanic, yet this is completely ignored by the fact that it works as a Tech weapon.
  14. Felipe_Anargyrou

Shoot through walls?

The Overwatch, it's an iconic Power Sniper Rifle. In the description it says it should ricochet off surfaces but at the moment it's working like a Tech weapon. EDIT: So the overwatch is a SPT32 Grad variant and the ingame description for these says: It says at the end "No wall will stop it...
  15. Felipe_Anargyrou

Shoot through walls?

I'm currently using the Overwatch sniper, my equipments I can't recall for sure and I can't check it right now as my game is updating xD but I'm pretty certain they all have either more armor or resistance to a specific damage type, but nothing about shooting through walls. I also have a Nue...
  16. Felipe_Anargyrou

Shoot through walls?

I'm able to shoot through every single wall no matter how thick or far they are. Is this intended? Just seems OP to me, I'm one shotting everything with 15k+ crit damage by just shooting them through the walls and this is regardless of how many walls there are as well. EDIT: I even swapped...
  17. Felipe_Anargyrou

Hotfix 1.05

Same here, I'm on 80 hours and only experienced 2 crashes and some minor visual glitches. The bug on quest The Pickup also happened to me at the beginning but I managed to find out why it occurred in the first place, so I just reloaded a previous save game and didn't do the thing that was...
  18. Felipe_Anargyrou

Why can't I end dialogues properly?

I'm glad it's not just me haha Oh well, nothing is perfect :( Don't think they will fix such thing in a patch at this point.
  19. Felipe_Anargyrou

Why can't I end dialogues properly?

The name of the thread might be confusing but let me elaborate: Every time I finish talking with a NPC, for example a bartender or cloth store guy, whenever I leave the store I always hear them shouting at me saying I left them talking to themselves? LOL This has always bugged me from the...
  20. Felipe_Anargyrou

audio cuts out during the job sinnerman, which results in important info not coming through

Same problem here, raised a ticket with CDPR, let's hope it gets fixed on the next patch :(
Top Bottom