Search results

+
  1. Kingler13

"Body Identified: Enemies have been alerted" - For no reason.

Yeah, I've had guards identify bodies they could not see.
  2. Kingler13

Favorite Radio Station

What if it is all broken? Isn't that a point of cyberpunk, that the world is sick and we are the doctors? Is that an emotional or logical point of view? Is that a subjective or objective point? What makes the lizard brain enjoy music? Where does the animal begin and end? Where does the...
  3. Kingler13

Favorite Radio Station

I would argue that the soundtrack is one of the few areas that Cyberpunk did not succumb to a static existence - yet it is almost too slick or maybe it is just on that knife edge. The repetition of old orders, of old ideas is easy (just look at the "political decisions" in PoE:Deadfire - its...
  4. Kingler13

Favorite Radio Station

I've gotten more out of the music out of game than in game, at least as far as substance goes - but I think goes to being able to step back and just listen. It does feel like things get clipped or repeated on the radios. But, if its an algorithm or AI issues, well...goes without saying...I'm...
  5. Kingler13

Favorite Radio Station

Do you have a favorite station? What is it? Why? Me? I'm loving Vexelstrom, though there are songs from the other stations which are hitting all the cyberpunk nails into the corpo coffin lid. Kill the Messenger may be favorite - both in delivery and in thought. I wonder about non...
  6. Kingler13

These technical issues never should have made it to release

I've mainly noticed it with big signs, particularly on the major roads and on the outskirts of NC. Often they are illegible, or nearly that.
  7. Kingler13

[Spoilers] The Beast In Me lacks effort

I initially enjoyed this quest line...until I started to realize how the AI behaves. (I won't get into the writing.) Basically it seems like you would be really hard pressed to loose because the cars slow down, stop or crash allot if you fall behind or crash out. What infuriated me the most...
  8. Kingler13

Lack of Clothing Option in the Game

Unless there some secret clothing vendors the style trailer was misleading if it was meant to imply clothing options for V equaled style options for everyone else in NC, providing one has the eddies. The four styles of Kitsch, Neo-Kitsch, Neo-militarism and Entropism seem unrealized, though...
  9. Kingler13

Bike stuck under train tracks, can't get off

I've gotten stuck on guardrails a few times. I've flipped a fair number of times without being able to crawl out. I flipped the armor first go too. Saves are your friend.
  10. Kingler13

Can't see jack shit while draving 1st person

The aesthetics of the rides are great, but the ergonomics are sure hit and miss (par for the course with CP2077). I basically default to third person anything that isn't a motorbike, except the ones where the windshield gets in the way. If I'm in the wastes and going from A to B I'll run a...
  11. Kingler13

Lmao the boxing matches

It basically is a microcosm of melee combat. Don't bother with parry because half the time it doesn't trigger and there isn't any feedback when it does and some attack animations are hard-coded so dodge or stay out of range is the only option. The only "fluid" option is attack and move and...
  12. Kingler13

Eventual Endgame After Main Story (No Spoilers)

Any of you wondering if the addition of multiplayer will create a GTA: Night City endgame?
  13. Kingler13

I'll Fly Away

That has got to be the most anti-climactic and sad bit of car jumping ever. What a wasted moment.
  14. Kingler13

Mantis Blades' kill animation makes them useless

Yeah, kill animation is lackluster and as liable to be lethal to V as to the target. Also, only having singular kill animations is lackluster, but that word describes allot of the game...
  15. Kingler13

Vehicle Summon

How many of you have been run over by the vehicle you called?
  16. Kingler13

Journal - Shard Organization

It would really be nice if the journal shards section was more nuanced. I know a bunch of the shards reference gigs or side jobs, but most of them are categorized in "other" instead of having some sort of tag attached that could sort them into a sub section of a gig or job they relate to. Yes...
  17. Kingler13

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I'm enjoying my time in Night City and I'm looking forward to bug fixes and future content. That being said, Cyberpunk 2077 and CDPR exhibit many of the cautionary tales from the cyberpunk universe and unfortunately there isn't much transcendence to be had. One the one hand V has had...
  18. Kingler13

Crafting Iconic Items

Why in the world does some iconic gear require a base item and others don't? I'd just like some consistency.
  19. Kingler13

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

I was able to rebind from arrows to WASD for UI menus which is an improvement. Still baffled by MMB for unequip...
  20. Kingler13

Icon for Vehicle Purchases

I'd appreciate a different map icon for vehicle purchase locations. It would be nice to tell at a glance it isn't a gig or the like.
Top Bottom