Search results

+
  1. JC_Denton_86

Tapeworm bug : HUD still visible in cinematics, even if I deactivated all the interface options with/without mods

Ok, I'll try it. But I'm going to sleep sarcastically, in response to your reply. 1626583364 It worked. Thanks. :) I also tried getting on/off my bike, as someone said above after reloading the bugged save, that worked too.
  2. JC_Denton_86

Was CP too ambitious?

Not too ambitious. they just announced a release date too early imo. I blame marketing and management. Imo the game needed more time in the oven (probably at least one more year) but once CDPR announced a release date, especially after all of the "when it's ready" talk, people expected it to...
  3. JC_Denton_86

Tapeworm bug : HUD still visible in cinematics, even if I deactivated all the interface options with/without mods

I have the same issue on Ps4. I just got to the Tapeworm quest. After Johnny takes you to the Pistis Sophia hotel, my interface has the same bug as shown above (000 IIIIIIIIII). I've tried reloading a previous save and every time I get to the Pistis Sophia the HUD bug appears and persists...
  4. JC_Denton_86

Hotfix 1.06

Must Must have been pc only. My save file on ps4 is 12.5 mb, and that's for all saves/configurations.
  5. JC_Denton_86

[SPOILER] Secret ending is a hoax

The "good ending" in ME3 was added after fans complained about every ending being bad, and it still wasn't good enough for some people. I'd actually like to know what games you're playing that have these happy rainbow endings. Even in the Final Fantasy series we don't get happy endings, and...
  6. JC_Denton_86

20 to 25 hour campaign? That's it?

I'm at 60 hours and still haven't met Takemura after nabbing Hellman. There's a difference between rushing through the main questline and doing it the right way, by doing sidequests. I've been focused on sidequests the entire playthrough, figuring the more contacts I make happy, the more...
  7. JC_Denton_86

Eureka! I figured out what is wrong with this game/story[Spoiler]

I quite enjoy the story and see Jackie's death as integral to the plot, so I completely disagree there. I do agree that a companion system would be nice though. You could have people like Judy or River backing you up.
  8. JC_Denton_86

You're assuming that they are going to go against an entire genre by giving us a cheery ending. Btw, Nearly every rpg I've ever played has had a bittersweet ending, regardless of choices I made in game. This illusion of choice has always been an illusion, especially in open game worlds...
  9. JC_Denton_86

Name one movie in the Cyberpunk genre with a happy ending.
  10. JC_Denton_86

The very beautiful V creation thread

DLC. Guaranteed
  11. JC_Denton_86

The very beautiful V creation thread

Probably wrote it down. I know I write down my character presets in a notepad once I get it right, in case I have to restart my game. Especially since sometimes the creation screen is under very forgiving lighting, and when you get your character out in the sunlight they look hideous.
  12. JC_Denton_86

[Spoiler] Anyone seen the guy who falls from a tall building/suicide?

I've seen it in game. I know some "funny moments/bugs" vids on YouBoob like to act as if it was just another bug, but you can clearly hear him scream all the way down before he becomes street pizza. It was a scripted suicide, which goes along with Night City's hopless atmosphere.
  13. JC_Denton_86

CP77 : sex (...), drugs (???) and rock'n roll : where are drugs ?

V and Judy smoke during their sex scene. It's basically forced on you if you want a Judy romance. You can get absolutely hammered throughout the game, even during dialogue in important missions where it might not be such a great idea to get sloshed. Although I agree with your assessment that...
  14. JC_Denton_86

In retrospect would V being a fixed character have worked better?

No. Body modification is part of the lore. V's attitude and personality are definitely more or less "fixed", but with all the body modification, cyberware and genetics breakthroughs in the lore it only makes sense we get to customize how V looks.
  15. JC_Denton_86

CP77 : sex (...), drugs (???) and rock'n roll : where are drugs ?

Alcohol consumption. There's also a whole mission about taking out a drug plant that produces "glitter", which is heavily implied to be so nasty V would never touch it. Also, I see several npcs on the ground in a drug-induced daze. You could also say that the meds V uses to heal his/herself...
  16. JC_Denton_86

Is crafting (level 20 INT / TECH) worth it?

Unless Tech is part of the build you're going for, it isn't that important until late game. But imo, Tech is mandatory eventually. You need it to upgrade the best gear. Currently I'm going for a Int, Ref and Cool build. Tech is my dump stat, but I know I'll be investing heavily into it...
  17. JC_Denton_86

I'm disappointed how romances are handled. It's like game doesn't care if you're with someone already.

So, does anyone know what happens if I romance BOTH Judy and River? Do I have to make a commitment at some point before the end of the game? I feel like the way V interacts with them, she always leaves full commitment up in the air. Because of that, I ended up having sex with both partners...
  18. JC_Denton_86

Where are all the sexy outfits?

You people misundertand. When did I say it was bad for fantasy? I don't mind it in a fantasy or sci-fi setting, at all. In fact, I've always been one of the first people to defend sexy armor when the Puritans try to force them to cover up. I was simply pointing out boob armor wasn't REALISTIC...
  19. JC_Denton_86

Food and food loot rework

People still waste tons of food in America in 2077. Big surprise. Seriously though, there's probably more food than junk. I've started to avoid picking it up at this point. I'm worried my save file will be corrupted by the amount of food I'm carrying alone.
Top Bottom