Search results

+
  1. P

More Cars on road when driving ?

Go up to the rich area, Westwood or whatever, go to the cliff and watch the cities highways, in the distance its a traffic jam but watch them as they get closer. they get to a point and just disappear. So 100 yards down the way or whatever length it is, traffic jam, then its just a couple cars...
  2. P

Is this game an rpg?

Well CDPR removed the title from its promotional blitz so..... Its a bare bones RPG at best. The problem is that its barebones a lot of things. Bare boned RPG. Bare boned open world. AI so bad its a bare boned shooter. yada yada yada. Its so pretty though, and has a good story. I feel bad...
  3. P

If romance DLC becomes a thing who do you want to have added?

100% Vik. I'd have nooo problem with that. Misty, but not in a traditional "Romance". Just calling it that so it could be included in the DLC. It could really take a look at a close friendship that develops as we both try to cope with Jackie's death. My V, she didn't love him but he was the...
  4. P

I find it hard to care for any of these characters

I absolutely love Vik. He reminds me of every rockabilly guy I've known and I love it. T-Bug is amazing. Misty too, she's so much like my best friend. Jackie is Jackie. The lovable oaf but they botched his ending. I could only be a bitch to him in the elevator? Thats not much of an option...
  5. P

Why are pistols so overpowered ?

I didn't realize how badly the weapons were balanced until I watched the spiffing Brit on youtube. He took the weakest earliest weapon and just destroyed everything with it, at like low levels.
  6. P

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

Its not really an open world RPG sadly. Its an amazing city, so gorgeous. The work they did making the city is obvious. They have to be so proud of it. Im in awe really. The problem is that its nice to look at, but thats all it feels like it is, something nice to look at as you travel to your...
  7. P

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

I've got an rtx 2060super, i5 8600k and don't use ray-tracing but I can get 55 - 70 fps on ultra 1440p with 3 or 4 options turned down some with quality dlss. Its a bummer not being able to use ray-tracing but anything above quality dlss is just ugly. Its a bummer to not be able to play the...
  8. P

Anyone else annoyed about the police?

I didnt realize we have transporters in 2077. Then I accidentally killed a passerby. I also saw how lazy the NCPD are, everytime you pass by a crime scene with digital yellow tape, theres 3 or 4 of them standing there. Not moving, rarely talking, staring off into space. Yea the NCPD AI needs...
  9. P

My top gripes with the game so far

I love Jackie but if he'd yelled "watch out the cameras will see you" one more time, I would of punched him in the nose.
  10. P

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

A "cyberpunky" Segway.
  11. P

The lack of 3rd person view

I kind of like the first person perspective. This is after I was worried about it while they were making it. I do think its important for CDPR to find some way for us to see V in game more. Photo mode, I dont think is enough.
  12. P

My top gripes with the game so far

I totally agree with you about the apartment. Its such a wasted opportunity. A transmog feature would be amazing, along with tattoo artists, hairdressers, piercing parlors, and plastic surgery centers. MORE ways to see your V in game. I know its a first person RPG and Im enjoying it as that...
  13. P

how do you like the character editor?

Since you almost never have a chance to see her, Im not as disappointed with the CC as I probably would be. Also all these great clothes, shoes, and accessories and again, you never get to see them, except on a small inventory doll. I think CDPR needs to come up with some ideas on how we can...
Top Bottom