Search results

+
  1. HonestBenny

[SPOILERS] My personal beef with CP77- How can we justify Johnny's terrorism? Really?

I was thinking about that the other day. It's my very personal grip so if you don't agree - you have right, I won't argue. [...] So I quite don't understand narrative pushed on me that Jhonny deserves any different treatment, sympathy or second chance. Redemtion? Forgivness? Guy detonate a GOD...
  2. HonestBenny

Just to add to Police being broke and rushed - please let us use hacking vs them... I know you forgot in rush

Police can't be hacked. There is nothing in scanners, while its obvious they pack some implants, especiall Max Tac. Yet there is ZERO in scanning screen because CDPR rushed police in the game in broken state. No car chases, no flying Max Tac car doing drop on you, no hacking vs them, teleporting...
  3. HonestBenny

Please kindly fix this Legendary clothing upper body textures clipping

It's such a nice set, but sadly lower part is wrongly positioned and it clipping behind V legs:
  4. HonestBenny

So about Skippy pistol - you thought it's funny CDPR? Ruining my build for giggles?

So Skippy pistol permanently switch mode to opposite one you choose. My whole build was around headshots. I spent tons of money on headshot mods + cyberware and upgrades around this pistol and my build is around lethal killing (Cold Blooded + Handgun). So now my gun which I build whole build...
  5. HonestBenny

Why there are even dialogue options to chose if in 90% time you get only one choice or it doesn't matter anyway?

In 90% dialogues you get: ONE YELLOW option that will push foward plot. You can't skip it, change it. There is no hidden YELLOW options based on your hacking/charsima (there is no charisma), Street Cred, NOTHING. COUPLE BLUE OPTIONS that won't affect YELLOW options and only prolog dialogue and...
Top Bottom