Search results

+
  1. DjSpyder

Cyberware Capacity Shards.

I'm posting this in technical because I'm not sure if it's a bug or a game mechanic working as intended or just bad luck on my part. After 2.02 came out, Shards started dropping for me again, after not seeing one for a very long time, it felt like the lower tier ones at least were dropping in...
  2. DjSpyder

[Bug] After completing You know my Name

So, this is a very minor one, That I'm assuming has any easy fix for the player, although I haven't actually tried it yet, and will update tomorrow/later after I play a little more. But after completing the mission "You Know My Name" The inventory glitched a little when I went to take off the...
  3. DjSpyder

My thoughts after 30 hours of 2.0

Just putting together, a list of my observations with 2.0, I haven't touched any PL content yet (Still locked in my region for about an hour at the time of posting) I've mostly been playing on my Ps5, but I've enabled cross play, and done a clean install on PC so I'll probably do some...
  4. DjSpyder

Broken Weapons NOT A BUG ?

Hey, Just putting this out there since it seems to be coming up in a lot of different posts. Sometimes weapons that are looted "Disappear" from inventory, many people think this is a bug, but to me this does not seem to be a bug. If you notice some weapons looted off of defeated enemies are...
  5. DjSpyder

GoG having issues

Hey, I just updated GoG, then I uninstalled CP2077, trying to do a clean install with 0 mods/etc... before 2.0 launches. The app is up to date, everything seems to be fine, I set my download location, start downloading Cp2077, and it keeps freezing right around 9-11% Curious if anyone else is...
  6. DjSpyder

Inventory CTD

Hey All. I'm having a new issue that just started today, I seem to crash almost instantly anytime I enter the inventory screen. A little background here I just built a new PC, I'm running a I9 processor, RTX 4080, 64 Gigs of Ram. A ton of cooling, and I'm not seeing any issues on my system...
  7. DjSpyder

2K or 4K ?

Hi everyone, I'm basically just looking for some opinions here, I'm putting together a new build, with an RTX 4080. Spent a pretty big chunk of change on components, but I know the final piece will be a new monitor to go with it. I'm currently running 2 1080 monitors I figure I'll keep 1 as a...
  8. DjSpyder

Crash on Launch 1.62

Ever since 1.62 the game crashes at launch. I've tried a clean install, then reinstalling mods, I've tried a clean install with no mods, still getting the same crash. I've double checked all appdata and other files are cleaned and reset the pc before attempting to reinstall and still having...
  9. DjSpyder

Shoot To Thrill Bug

When attempting to complete shoot to thrill I'm running into an issue where none of my shots register. I'm clearly hitting the target and the score remails at 0, I've tried using several different pistols and all are having the same issue. I've also tried reloading older saves and Uninstalling...
  10. DjSpyder

Invisible Gun Glitch (Modded PC Version)

I just started a new game (Street Kid Path) everything seems fine, most of the mods appear to be working correctly I did a clean install after 1.61 to try and fix some issues. Animations are fine, Guns are visible in the opening montage. V and Jackie, both using them normally in the cut scene...
  11. DjSpyder

This was very interesting.

Ok so I actually jumped off the PS5 just to post this. I was pulling out of the Afterlife parking lot, and the tyger claws that usually sit there went hostile even thought I wasn't that close, but I figured no big deal they're not a threat at my level. Here is the interesting part. The car...
  12. DjSpyder

I found something weird

I looted this "Inner Torso" item, rare quality (Purple), It looks like it's supposed to be a shirt & Jacket combo, maybe an iconic or legendary item, It has stats if I equip it. But it shows as nothing, If that's what I'm wearing the chest slot shows a bare chest. The item has no name. I found...
  13. DjSpyder

Cyberpsychosis

I've noticed lately a lot of people seem really interested in this game adding a cyberpsychosis mechanic. And I'm curious as to why and how it would work? It seems like people think this would really add to the immersion or make the game more fun, but I don't get it. Cyberware slots are...
  14. DjSpyder

Camera Locking

I'm running into an issue where the camera "Locks" in a certain position, I can move, and I can look left and right but not up or down. I've only encountered this on PC, and I am using mods which maybe is the cause. I also play on PS5 and have never had this issue, so my guess is it probably is...
  15. DjSpyder

Stats Not applying properly ?

SO First off, I'm not 100% sure this is a bug, I may just be missing something... But I'm like 95% sure it is a bug. I have a bunch of gear and perks that improve resistances but they do not seem to be applied when I look at my stats. so I cannot tell if they are working in combat. Thermal...
  16. DjSpyder

Mission "The Gig" Bug

I went to complete the mission "The Gig" once I got to act 2, the first part went by fine, I spoke to the fixer, got paid and then was told to go see a ripperdoc for a free reward, when I go to the location of the ripperdoc I am unable to enter the marked building, There is a door where the...
Top Bottom