Search results

+
  1. 4tifiedGaming

Still playing in 2021?

I'm on a second playthrough, 100 hours total played. 1st playthrough was Corpo, Normal difficulty, 100%'d (technically, 1 cyberpsycho quest was soft locked and I couldn't return ) Streamed. 2nd playthrough is Streetkid, Very Hard difficulty, Personal & uncensored, not gunning for 100% this time.
  2. 4tifiedGaming

[Spoiler Territory] Endings chatter

Here's how I see it 1 ending has Johnny have a 2nd chance at life. another has V have a second chance at life, Or you could just kill them both. Honestly the best ending imo is V having their second chance at life with Panam. The whole atmosphere in that ending is about moving on as much as you...
  3. 4tifiedGaming

20 to 25 hour campaign? That's it?

The only real grinding I've done by definition is the NCPD scanner events. Everything else has either been in crafting because I had the auto dismantle junk skill and spent my time crafting a TON of Crunches and Armadillos AND upgrading all my iconics to Legendary Tier (minus a special little...
  4. 4tifiedGaming

20 to 25 hour campaign? That's it?

I mean I'm about to hit 90 hours and just hit Act 3, I'm also completely caught up on side quests and NCPD scanner events
  5. 4tifiedGaming

Can't remove weapon "Dying Night" from inventory

Have this with all of Johnny's clothes when trying to roll legendary tier versions. Not complaining personally because some of Johnny's clothes would roll with no mod slots so I had to re-roll it thanks to this bug
  6. 4tifiedGaming

Current issues still present in 1.06 that I personally am dealing with

Sound Crackling with certain music and sound effects still in effect Cyberpsycho Sighting: Phantom of Night City still not marking as complete in game. My achievement progress has the gig marked as complete but in game I still have not obtained the rewards from the quest and there is no...
  7. 4tifiedGaming

Some Known Bugs (Outdated)

Add Quest Bug: Beat on the Brat Quest bosses use Max Docs mid fight
  8. 4tifiedGaming

This game has been in development for 8 years, and PC gamers fixed the performance in less than a week...

Fix applied with the Hex Edit that's going around and now running on Raytracing Ultra preset drops as low as 46 in the most populated areas. Otherwise bounces anywhere from 50-60 fps depending on the area. i5-10400 & 2080S, 32 GB Ram
  9. 4tifiedGaming

Are you planning to upgrade your PC after having tested CP2077 ?

So here's my thing, I run it personally on RT Medium Preset (-Motion Blur) with Ultra Performance turned on and have been trying to stream that. Patch 1.04 has done a good deal for performance for me where I'm now consistently staying about 50 FPS My Rig is a i5-10400, 2080 Super, 32 GB Ram I...
  10. 4tifiedGaming

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

1.04 New bug, ALT-Tabbing will crash your game now! 1607837526 That's actually not a 2077 bug that's just an NVidia bug. Quake 2 and FFXV have this same bug.
  11. 4tifiedGaming

Hotfix 1.04

Hotfix 1.04 offline patcher does not work. Patchlog says it can't modify files or a file that DOES exist, straight doesn't exist. Very confused.
  12. 4tifiedGaming

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

I do indeed have 20H2
  13. 4tifiedGaming

Sound Issues

Anyone else getting crackling in their audio at certain lows and highs?
  14. 4tifiedGaming

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

Hey folks, 1 more coming at you but this time from a high end PC! Here's my Specs: i5-10400, for the AMD crowd, runs like stock 3600 so motherboard was the main reason for buying intel RTX 2080 Super, Was actually an early adopter for the 20 Super set, still don't regret the choice 32 GB 4x8GB...
Top Bottom