Search results

+
  1. Pag1iaccio

Throwing Knifes

Throwing is good. I agree. It's fun since Soldier of Fortune for me :D The problem is recraft =) I have the question: Is there way craft GRAY knifes? I have only GREEN recipes at start.
  2. Pag1iaccio

No walking. No NORMAL evade.

Not helps. Really. Two times. Maybe my GOG found some way to recover files during update installation :D I don't know. But it's not the problem. The problem is that not in-game feature added by devs.( I hope "yet".
  3. Pag1iaccio

Yeah. But you need to do it after every patch. I know CP77 don't have many of them, but it still really awful.)
  4. Pag1iaccio

Still no dash by one button. Still need to redact files. Looks like they never plays by Keyboard in fact. USUAL PC INPUT METHOD. Genius.
  5. Pag1iaccio

Throwing Knifes

Yeah. We have only one animation for stealth kills and only by hands. So knife throwing is about meele stealth diversity too. But you know - 4 enemies = recraft or reset knifes to weapon slots. So it breaks immersivity.( I'll try to look for that cheapier specs too.
  6. Pag1iaccio

Throwing Knifes

Agree. I sounds like I'm trying to shame CPDR for that. But I'm not. I know they have much more important issues. BUT! It's just realy weird and unresoanable feature from 80's or 90's. So why when BOSS throws her hammer at me - it not dissapears? But my knife is. :D That what I mean. 1629300867...
  7. Pag1iaccio

Throwing Knifes

Not much. I still must spend a lot of resources if I want not useless knife. I don't talk about iconic. But why? Imagine: close fight. I hit one NPC and throw knife at other. But you say: "you need switch to other knife before tou throw it". It's awful. It's just weird game desighn. Nothing...
  8. Pag1iaccio

Throwing Knifes

Throwing Knifes still dissapears after throwing. Which "extremely talented GD" still think it's a good idea? For example: I spend a lot of recources to craft legendaric knife. Want to direct nice fight action scene...but knife is just *poof*. So why craft costs for consumables and other weapons...
  9. Pag1iaccio

Патч 1.3 - Список изменений

Объёмный патч. Надо затестить. Не увидел про исправления расползающейся геометрии при добивании с богомолов. И ножи метательные всё ещё бесполезная туфта получается? всё так же пропадают после метания?
  10. Pag1iaccio

Патч 1.23

Вот да. Как кость собаке.
  11. Pag1iaccio

Патч 1.23

Опять сборник мелких фиксов. Когда патч-то? Пропадающие после метания ножи. Отсутствие выделенной кнопки ходьбы. ПРОИЗВОДИТЕЛЬНОСТЬ. Вылеты при милишных атаках. Расползающиеся в разные стороны модельки при добивании с богомолов. Неработающие перки. . Опять "поправили халатик на жопе Евродина" и...
  12. Pag1iaccio

Hotfix 1.21

Where is the walk button for keyboards?) And serious: double tap for evade - is useless. Why I can't evade like in The Witcher without any config manual editing?
  13. Pag1iaccio

NPC netrunners, etc.

No interesting situations. Same patterns every time. And i mean - if they skills will be more equals to levels - they may be more interesting. (sorry for my English). 1610653180 Thats not about hardness or damage. That's about boring. NCPD is piece of crap here. You can't even hack drones. But...
  14. Pag1iaccio

NPC netrunners, etc.

That's sad too. (but it heats hard sometimes) I mean...difficulty have no challange here. It have only chance to one hit death and netrunners that even not running :D they sitting at spawn point and overheat you. They don't change location even if i going close...just sit and overheat me. That's...
  15. Pag1iaccio

NPC netrunners, etc.

1 lvl NPC uses legendary ping? Uhu. Of course. I mean this is stupid. That's all about immersivity. Just sad. Not critical for enjoy the game.
  16. Pag1iaccio

NPC netrunners, etc.

Why NPC netranners can hack me through the wall at 1 lvl. That's high level skill. They have wallhack, speedhack, never missing, can kill me by 1 shot from scrap pistol. i can...die :D i inderstand - last difficulty must be difficult. But also it must be fair. DeusEx last difficult is. CP2077 -...
  17. Pag1iaccio

Квест "Заказ: пропавший без вести" не выполняется

Спасибо. Парень, видимо, был знатно шокирован пропуском поворота, что аж скрипт слетел.
  18. Pag1iaccio

Low speed zones

Haha. Funny. But in fact...i was. Speed forced to zero by vector to questmarker.
  19. Pag1iaccio

Low speed zones

No, realy...i just want to drive through town. But i can't because quest here. Speed just forced to 0 km/ph. Who decided that a good idea? Screw him.
  20. Pag1iaccio

Back view in cars.

Why is no back view in cars? I mean even 100+rk premial cars has no back view :D (monitor for example) but have side cameras (and no any screens inside for it) You can drive back only like an blind asshole. That sad =(
Top Bottom