Search results

+
  1. shalk

Red points

I see. At first I thought they were like coins that I could spend on posts I liked. However it makes sense that they are more like a thumbs up but with a slightly different flavor and structure. Now that I have used the feature more it kind of feels like a like button but for a user instead of...
  2. shalk

Dumping bodies after Non-Lethal takedowns counts as murder

Darn. That sucks. Killed by association it seems :P
  3. shalk

Dismemberment???

LOL I laughed at the part where you hit their ankles and had the head fly off. :P I think that it would be a good idea to change that so that only the extremities closest to your hit come off. Like a leg if you hit the leg.
  4. shalk

Red points

Thanks for the info! I noticed I got one while looking at my profile. Do you know how a person gains them? Do we gain them randomly as we post? Or do users give them out in order for that person to then give out?
  5. shalk

LOL :P I guess they know you messed with the bodies of the property of NCPD... Just curious, but do you fall off their wanted list after a certain amount of time?
  6. shalk

Hotfix 1.04 did not patch the Epistrophy (Delamain Cabs) side missions

Sorry to hear you have had such trouble with this mission. I did hear that patch 1.05 will be comming out in the next few days. Plus there is supposed to be a couple more patches comming out in January and February that should hopefully fix some of the more troublesome bugs.
  7. shalk

40gb day 1 patch?

Does Cyberpunk put the patched files somewhere else in the computer? After the 1.04 patch I checked and my game folder was 61GB which is about one or two gigabytes larger then the initial install. Is the patch integrated into the existing files and replacing the assets they are patching so as...
  8. shalk

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

I hope a dev sees your post and finds value in adding some parental controls for situations like yours. I did notice that you cannot turn nudity mode on and off while loaded into the game and that you have to go back to the main menu in order to change that.
  9. shalk

Facinating. I wonder if there is a reason for dumping a body in a chest counting as a kill or if it is a bug in the code.
  10. shalk

Key Remapping

Its kind of weird that the game does not let you rebind any key you use in the game. I noticed that settings menu does not even list all the available keys and what they do. I had to discover by trial and error that J, K, M, I, O, and P keys access different character menus such as the...
  11. shalk

Dismemberment???

Does the type of damage matter when trying to knock limbs off with a pistol? I noticed that some weapons have physical damage modifier while others have other damage types such as thermal or electrical.
  12. shalk

When will they up the difficulty?

I agree that the hardest setting should require a bit of skill in the the fights and maybe using a more strategic approach to missions/fights.
  13. shalk

Romance depth

This seems similar to how Mass Effect handled Romances, where you had little changes in your interaction with that character after completing the romance arc.
  14. shalk

Important Health thread people !- Gameinformer 'Cyberpunk 2077 Epileptic PSA' (regarding Braindance mechanic and Johnny silverhand flickering)

As of game version 1.03 the game now has an epilepsy disclaimer as part of the opening sequence of the game. The disclaimer directly follows the message saying the game characters are fictional and not based on real people. --- --- --- One suggestion I have is to either have the disclaimer stay...
Top Bottom