Search results

+
  1. Chugster2204

Glen Apartment romance dance prompt?

Do you have to do something specific to trigger it only I cant seem to find the dance prompt when Judy is with me at the Glen Apartment
  2. Chugster2204

Thighs are gone?

One of my outfits, with a pair of shorts, suddenly doesnt show thighs anymore when i look dont in 1st person, just an invisible gap between shorts and lower legs....looks fine in inventory/wardrobe screen Not sure if this is a vanilla bug or its a mod squiffing things...so does anyone else have...
  3. Chugster2204

Inside door glowing?

So I'm in Judy's apartment building, on the floor below hers and the door at the end of the hall is glowing really bright when you are a bit far away from it, it calms down as you approach it. I've seen this indoor glow elsewhere as well Does anyone know what graphics setting is causing this?
  4. Chugster2204

Judy in her shower mod?

So i was just watching Nerdcube's recent Cyberpunk video and at the start it showed him walking into Judy's apartment but you could see her in her shower with a speech icon over her head. Does anyone know what mod this is?
  5. Chugster2204

Can someone give me the CET Spawn code for the Taigan revolver?

I cant get that specific airdrop to drop and ive been trying for so long that I just want to spawn the damn thing now
  6. Chugster2204

Is there a happy ending?

So i just did my first playthrough (without any external info, just my own choices) and ended up 2 years later, without Johnny but also without Judy, which is unacceptable? Feels too much like the Hanako ending, too depressing, I was really hoping V would get a happy ending with Judy Is there a...
  7. Chugster2204

Haven/Taigan airdrop not spawning?

So ive tried fast travelling, coming at the site from all angles and waiting and I cant get that airdrop to spawn. Is there a trick or is it bugged?
  8. Chugster2204

Can someone please make a police bike mod?

I have a couple of mods that swap the standard and Scorpion's Apollo for different variants but can someone add the new police bike? Ive posted comments asking over on the two existing mods I use on Nexus but had no response to my request IMO its one of the coolest looking Apollo models and it...
  9. Chugster2204

Are Judy's sleep shorts in game?

Im trying to find a pair of shorts just like Judy's, with the lttle cutout on the side, I want my V to have matching sleep wear but ive not been able to find in in any shops. Ive seen other NPCs wearing them so are they in the shop lists or do I need to add them via CET?
  10. Chugster2204

Mod that puts back the sleeves/gloves on the NUSA Infiltrator jacket?

Seems dumb that you can see them when your on a bike or in inventory but not in first person
  11. Chugster2204

Why is the Twitch Drop NUSA Infiltrator Jacket the wrong colour?

So the item description and other images ive seen show it as white and black but mine is just brown, like a de-badged Johnny's jacket
  12. Chugster2204

Couple of questions on endings

Firstly, is the cutscene at the end of Rogue's ending the same as if you solo the last mission? Where you end up in space? Secondly, and no spoilers please, with the new ending in the expansion, do you have to make a certain choice (Panam, Rogue or Solo ending) or do you get another choice on...
  13. Chugster2204

Not played PL yet but surely V's fix is obvious?

Ok so the relic is designed to wipe the brain and install the personality on it, so why not just copy V onto the relic and let the relic re-write her Silverhand-scrambled brain and install her own personality back into her brain?
  14. Chugster2204

Is the Psalm 11 6 crafting spec drop level limited?

I thought you could get ti early but ive just tried to get it at lvl 34 and the boss is just dropping epic weapons, no crafting spec...I just looted the Buzzsaw spec so i know they are dropping. I tried reloading but nothing, is it a level thing?
  15. Chugster2204

David's Sandevistan not showing up?

So i just tried to find Davids Sandevistan, I went to the same building you got the Errata from, followed directions from a youtube video but the box containing it wasnt there. Are there pre-reqs to get this box to show? Im on a lvl 50 just before Nocturne mission Edit: Just went there on my...
  16. Chugster2204

Any mods that fix hat hair?

You know, the way your hair gets set to default long when you put on certain hats. I want to wear some hats but keep my hair style Oh and while im here, any mods to increase the amount of wardrobe outfits? Six just isnt enough
  17. Chugster2204

Can you craft higher level silencers/muzzles/scopes?

Seeing as you can craft common versions I am wondering why I am unable to craft higher level versions...are there crafting specs out there?
  18. Chugster2204

Any way to make permanent vehicle paintjob changes?

So i knew before you could change your vehicle between its different variant but it usually defaulted back at some point, so are there any mods that let you permanently customise your vehicle paintjob?
  19. Chugster2204

Errata Thermal Katana special ability?

So the description says 'lets you leap toward an enemy' but im not sure how to trigger it...is it from holstered or a charged attack?
  20. Chugster2204

Is there a new stash wall weapon list?

I noticed I have quite a few new empty spots on my stash wall, is there a new list showing the new items?
Top Bottom