Search results

+
  1. K

Lmao the boxing matches

well i used double jump to dodge the punches and some how when i'm in the air the opponent still mange to hit me and hey even the reward is trash after beating every opponent
  2. K

Gta vs cyberpunk

i'm playing the game on PS4 and it's broken, honestly that's a good game with alot of bugs, graphic problems, game crushes and a bad ending, but i think money got into CDPR heads, people started to invest into this company and then they spend all the money on Arch Motorcycles, Porsche 911 car...
  3. K

Gta vs cyberpunk

Well CDPR Created The Witcher and it's one of the best game, so yeah We expect too much.
  4. K

Why I dislike the ending(s)...minor spoiler

Can't agree more. ive become a legend of the afterlife and wanted to see whats the benefits of my choice and got disappointed that i can't continue playing and have to reload saved game or just back to the menu.
  5. K

20 to 25 hour campaign? That's it?

if you focus only on the main story so yeah the game is short, that way i suggest to do all the side quests that will make your game more interesting and you going to feel like the game is endless. my disappointment that after finishing the main story you can't play the game, they will allow...
  6. K

Hotfix 1.06

another 17GB update on PS4 , can Cyberpunk 2077 beat Modern Warfare on the biggest game size?
  7. K

New Patch New Bugs (PS4)

even more disappointed that there is no one on that forum from CD Projekt Red, i mean so many Bug Topics and they just don't care. i'm afraid that they become like other big gaming companies that don't care about their costumers opinion.
  8. K

New Patch New Bugs (PS4)

* Killing In The Name Of (Side Quest Bug) - i started the mission and try to scan the area for like 20 minutes and found nothing, then i found out that theres unmarked Router that i need to connect to but its bugged, can't connect and can't do that side quest. * Settings Bug - i was trying to...
  9. K

Should've NOT Release (PS4)

turning off all the graphic options that's a good advise it really made my game look i bit better but only in a day time, when the night comes i see the roads and building as the same object and i dont want to start talking about rainy days , also don't turn on the HDR option the game look even...
  10. K

played with the new patch today and have to say they fixed some of the bugs but there's new bugs that i came across. like if you kill a civilian you will get one wanted level star and the police will spawn next to you and start shooting you kinda funny but yet its sad. and there's no graphic...
  11. K

the biggest problem that they made a big HYPE around this game and they let us wait so long and pre-order it. i was talking to my friends and try to convince them to pre-order it and now that i was the first one who actually bought the game i told them not to buy it on PS4
  12. K

now i feel even more scammed
  13. K

i'll be honest i can handle the graphics but thats not what i was expected, its funny because the game planned to came out to PS4 in the first place, they announced the game on PS5 when PS5 was announced so whats happed there? i'm still trying to play the game and unfortunately the bugs...
  14. K

Hello, what i'm about to say it is my opinion and i'm speaking for myself. waited for Cyberpunk 2077 since you guys released the first trailer, i also really enjoyed The Witcher 3 and i think its one of the best games i played. so finally the day has come after 7 years and couple delays, of...
Top Bottom