Search results

+
  1. igrvks

Updated Roadmap

At this point they shouldn't even bother marking it as Q1 2022.
  2. igrvks

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

I really wish my V could go to a piercing studio. I also wish he had a music streaming cyberware.
  3. igrvks

Play styles, what's fun and what's strong?

My current playthough is a non lethal stealth guy, only reboot optics and ping as quickhacks. I try to get in and out without anyone noticing and only use lethal force if absolutely necessary.
  4. igrvks

Returning Player - Mod Recommendations?

I agree, the category for "Popular (All time)" is a great place to start for anyone interested in modding Cyberpunk 2077.
  5. igrvks

Returning Player - Mod Recommendations?

This is the list of mods I am running at the moment. For a returning player I would say Cyber Engine Tweaks, Outfit Manager, Purify the UI and Annoy Me No More would be the first ones to check out. (I only activate fall damage disable after I get the leg cybernetics)
  6. igrvks

For God sake, please add cheats

With Cyber Engine Tweaks you gain possibility to run console commands, Simple Menu gives you shortcuts for the most obvious cheats with possibility to assign hotkeys for them. I personally really like to assign different outfits to hotkeys and change clothes from "street" to "stealth" with one...
  7. igrvks

Future of the core mechanics - any official word?

I am very doubtful CDPR will introduce any massive overhauls in the core mechanics, considering the effort it took to make the minimap zoom out stable enough for all platforms. If they drop last-gen console support after the next-gen build goes live, then maybe but I think it's a stretch to...
  8. igrvks

CD Projekt has said it can’t guarantee that Cyberpunk 2077’s new-gen console versions will make it out this year as planned, though it’s still targeti

If CDPR is seriously still trying to get the next gen versions out during 2021 I think they are making another massive mistake. That said, some transparency on what they are working on and what kind of progress they are making would be much more beneficial to shareholders and consumers than...
  9. igrvks

CDPR Just Hired MODDERS to Help Fix Cyberpunk 2077 & Add Mod Support

That is nice to hear, I hope they receive fair compensation for their work.
  10. igrvks

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Fresh playthrough with 1.3 For everything this game gets right, it can be a lot of fun. 1629760126 I really think CDPR should officially license the Arasaka Cyberarms in the game.
  11. igrvks

*sigh* When are we finally going to get the ability to change V's appearance?

I actually just wear whatever I think looks cool and disregard all armor stats. That said, I will always shill for player options that allow the maximum amount of players to cater their play experience to their liking. With options both you and people who disagree with you could have something...
  12. igrvks

The Wrong DLCs or The Wrong Priorities (POLL)

I personally think the increased character customization options would be the most welcome addition at the current state of the game. I know very well the big hitters like AI overhaul etc. would be the most beneficial ones but those are such massive undertakings that if they are even coming...
  13. igrvks

This would be a _relatively_ straightforward fix with a transmog system, that is unless they have also hard coded the clothing into the core functions of the game like the minimap, which was reportedly a very difficult task to be made zoom out. I am really happy that Cyber Engine Tweaks work...
  14. igrvks

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

For me the most beneficial addition would be new game+ with a option to skip braindance sequences, especially the introductory one with Judy.
  15. igrvks

I would had wanted my corpo V to get all those crazy tattoos and piercings after hearing he is going to die. So yeah, role playing is a great reason for allowing us to adjust appearance.
  16. igrvks

How to get around relic?

I have found the "disable relic malfunctions" portion of this modpack to be extremely beneficial to the overall game experience. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1512
  17. igrvks

Really?! [Disappointed with DLCs]

While I agree with your post, this argument has been made a few times already with the previous patches. The next major update after this one should really finally start to introduce these elusive feature additions to the game, given how we are almost at one year anniversary without any...
  18. igrvks

I think that while it is a good idea for future streams to be kind of organic and just hanging out, when it is your first piece of communication and information in months you really should not waste time by trying to get a certain color pistol out of a vending machine or discussing what color...
  19. igrvks

- Ability to craft a stack of items - Reset Perks for 17800 credits - General fixes for certain perks - Resetting attributes is apparently very difficult and they don't know if they are working on it. - Cat pet in the apartment - Improvements to cat behavior - Viktor Vektor Clothing pack DLC is...
  20. igrvks

Then they should just state there will be a stream tomorrow, tune in for new information. That kind of playful teasing is something they could do if the game was in a more complete state. I really think CDPR should get a more serious tone about fixing the game. When the barn is on fire you...
Top Bottom