Search results

+
  1. Jourgensen

bugged save, anyone knows a fix ?

I can't go out any weapons so I can't play anymore. I have a message from johnny speaking and the subtitles stays on screen anyone ? Reloading the save doesnt fix it All my saves are doing the same thing, the only save where it doesnt do this is from 1 hours or gameplay..
  2. Jourgensen

Rebind icon filter on the map ?

Can someone rebind the filter ? Its locked with Z, its really annoying on an azerty keyboard. 1609613880 Found it <mapping name="world_map_menu_cycle_filter_prev" type="Button" SIEJADependent="true" > <button id="IK_Pad_DigitLeft"/> <button id="IK_W"/> </mapping>
  3. Jourgensen

Azerty : conflict with Z on the map

We can not change key binding on the map so Z is used for 2 things. When we push Z to look upward on the map, it changes the icons too. Really boring please fix it, thanks.
  4. Jourgensen

No fix for azerty on 1.05 ?

Seriously :/ And give us something to cut all the intro videos please...
  5. Jourgensen

Azerty keyboards : the game is broken

Hi, someone have a mod for azerty keyboards ? The game is broken and hardly playable because keys arent correctly mapped. I use Z to go forward, it breaks everything in the map I can't even use properly everything, I can't use every shorcuts. Thanks
  6. Jourgensen

FIX TEH GPU USAGE OR CAPPED FRAMERATE FFS

HELLO CDPR HOW ARE YOU ? WE CAN NOT PLAY YOUR GAME OUR FRAMERATE IS CAPPED ON LOW OR FULL ULTRA ITS STILL THE SAME FRAMERATE AS YOU CAN SEE ITS NOT EVEN A CPU LIMIT AND THE GPU IS DOING NOTHING AND YEAH WE ARE MANY WITH THIS ISSUE ON INTERNET DO YOU REALLY THING WE ARE GOING TO PAY A GAME AND...
Top Bottom