Search results

+
  1. mixedupjim

Stutters?

Could be assets loading in? Are you running the game from an SSD? The one thing I haven't seen in this game myself is stutters and I'm on a 2080ti but the game is on a NVMe SSD drive
  2. mixedupjim

How do you keep screwing everything up?

It did say in the patch notes that the PC version of the patch would come later...
  3. mixedupjim

40 hours in and I too have never seen rain outside of specific missions. Tested with time skipping and here are the results.

Yes, the rain effect is very subtle. It's not like a huge downpour with massive rain drops - more of what in the UK we'd call a "drizzle". It's the type of rain that you miss when looking out of your window and only notice when you step outside. Could well be that DLSS or TAA is masking it.
  4. mixedupjim

Car speed

This is a common thing in games like this. I don't know why - maybe to make the world feel bigger? GTAV also does it but they don't even give you a speedo! Watch dogs does it too but with the added annoyance that it "sounds" like the car is still accelerating when really it isn't - or not by...
  5. mixedupjim

Cyberpunk 2077 vs. Witcher 3, Skyrim and Fallout4 (no Spoiler)

Definitely hoping for some quality DLC - I'm certain there will be. Skyrim and Fallout are perfect examples of large world RPGs where things get a little janky in places. On PC I haven't come across anything I haven't seen before in Skyrim/Fallout4 - I've never played The Witcher 3 even though...
  6. mixedupjim

40 hours in and I too have never seen rain outside of specific missions. Tested with time skipping and here are the results.

I've definitely had rain outside of scripted missions. Not very often, but certainly enough times to remember. I don't think I've ever seen acid rain or the yellow fog though. Cool that that is there somewhere. I'm on PC so maybe another console issue?
  7. mixedupjim

Epistrophy (Delamain Cabs) side missions

On PC the scanning starts automatically once you get close to them. I wonder - did you pick up the new scanner once Delamain has given you the tour of the garage? I would assume it wouldn't let you progress until you picked it up, but you never know...
  8. mixedupjim

Overheating Issues

If your CPU is overheating then you have a cooling issue in your machine - period :) . It is nothing to do with the game other than it is making demands on your system that your current cooling cannot supply. It sounds very much like your thermal compound paste needs replacing. If your fans are...
  9. mixedupjim

TAA ghosting fix - HOW?

From my limited knowledge of using TAA in Unity - TAA requires motion vectors of objects over several frames to do it's AA stuff. It is possible to specify certain objects to not supply this information so that they become unaffected by TAAs motion smoothing. I'm guessing they have done...
  10. mixedupjim

Pc shuts off randomly.

My 1st guess would be heat build up in your system. Check your fans are working, check that your heatsinks are dust free and finally check the thermal compound between the CPU and its heatsink.
Top Bottom