Search results

+
  1. MojoBreaker

Unusual Expansion idea [Spoilers]

Witcher 3 expansions were continuations for Geralt or Side stories. We can't have continuation for V for obvious reasons. So what if CDPR added another main story line branch at the begining of game, maybe without Silverhand biochip, Just create new story arc for V without even witnessing...
  2. MojoBreaker

Still no categories...

are you going to add "VALUABLES" "MISC" and "QUEST" categories in inventory and storage ? why everything has to be in ALL what a mess...
  3. MojoBreaker

exotic dancers.

That's where all exotic dancers are working.
  4. MojoBreaker

Found new clue to BrainDance

I am only speculating here guys, but there are some footprints of pre-release BD. [Spoilers!] There is a side quest "Sweet Dreams" where you get scammed by buying braindance. Once you start quest you put on braindance headset and screen goes black.Then you wake up in an apartment where you...
  5. MojoBreaker

Corpses not cleaned ?

anyone else notice that some missions you do kill enemies their corpses never disappear ? same goes for vehicles that i blew up 2 weeks ago they are still burning there, other cars disappear despawn same with corpses i kill in majority missions they are gone after a while.
  6. MojoBreaker

2x Overwatch Iconic rifles ?

anyone else got 2x Overwatch rifles from Panam ? 1st doing her chain quest 2nd doing her ending ?
  7. MojoBreaker

Painting buyback exploit

i never knew this and this is old trick also lol
  8. MojoBreaker

Trans V

i would like to give a suggestion, that if you create fem V with penis you should be able to romance ALL characters Rivers,Kerry,Judy,Panam and future expansion ones too. ;)(y)
  9. MojoBreaker

Fists = Blunt ?

Body attribute has Street Brawler and all perks are about blunt damage blunt attacks blunt defense. Does unarmed FISTS go for Blunt category or no ?
  10. MojoBreaker

Can we get more MUSIC ?

i love music in this game at least 80% of them are so catchy and awesome, please do add more !
  11. MojoBreaker

MK.31 HMG in stash ?

It seems you pick up that giant Heavy Machine Gun you cannot put it in your inventory, but you can put it in your car's trunk stash. and it is small icon compared to your normal guns is this bug or intended ?
  12. MojoBreaker

Plastic surgeon and Barber

please add this NPC to game, i want to change my crooked nose, my derpy chin and remove my mohawk.
  13. MojoBreaker

Weyland Boa Boa

Is Andrew Weyland a villain in Cyberpunk or hero? Also, will he be in Expansion along with Morgan Blackhand?
  14. MojoBreaker

Pacifica stadium ?

will we ever have access to Pacifica stadium ? There is whole area with giant skyscrapers and stadium in pacifica that you cannot access
  15. MojoBreaker

[Bug] Judy sleeping forever.

Ok, i'm playing as male "V" i know i can't romance Judy, but why can't i get her apartment? i mean she is bugged she sleeping forever 24/7 at that pier house where she was diving. can someone help me with this ? 1608768013 anyone had this problem ?
  16. MojoBreaker

this forum lag for anyone ?

anyone else encountered lag in this forum? it was fine yesterday.
  17. MojoBreaker

Merry Christmas !

Merry Christmas CDPR and Community
  18. MojoBreaker

Vinyl record player ?

so not only i can't use braindance to watch those naughty BD movies i also can't have Vinyl record player for all those cool vinyls that are for sale ? what's the point making them "Junk" and selling in stores ? i would love to have vinyl player at my apartment and use them. Maybe even find and...
  19. MojoBreaker

[Spoiler Alert] Morgan Blackhand

there were shards that i skipped didnt read all. But can someone explain who is Morgan Blackhand and what is his lore in the Cyberpunk ? is he badass as Johnny Silverhand ?
  20. MojoBreaker

Clothing memes

So i notice lots of people are upset that they have to wear weird miss match clothing. I have never encountered such problem i always either moderate clothing or badass clothing. And i have a question to you all, but please answer honestly. Do you really have to change your clothes just for...
Top Bottom