Search results

+
  1. TintelFruit

Will CDPR ever respond to lack of RPG Mechanics and lack of choices?

That’s a blatant lie, during E3 2019 they changed the story description to “action-adventure story”.
  2. TintelFruit

Why V didn't use braindance to... (Spoilers)

Are you here to have a question answered or are you here to insult people?
  3. TintelFruit

That was never up for debate, the question is why didn't Arasaka do it, and the answer is: It's not worth it because everyone already knew what happened and it's not like memories are some kind of incorruptible medium.
  4. TintelFruit

He didn't, they put it in after he got arrested, BDs aren't only recordings of current events, they can also record people reliving memories, that's why they needed the serial killers favorite cartoon, to trigger those memories. So why didn't Arasaka just force V to relive the events of...
  5. TintelFruit

I'm literally not since Judy specifically talks about Evelyns BD implants...
  6. TintelFruit

AI: Real time interactions

I've never had an issue trusting Jason Schreier's information :shrug:
  7. TintelFruit

Multiple credible sources have already confirmed real development only started back in 2016, that means development took 4 years, not 8. Rockstar has 9 studios, CDPR has 1 legit studio, and an extra office with like 70 people, they should've never tried to make something remotely close to GTA5...
  8. TintelFruit

Evelyn has a special implant that lets her RECORD braindances, V doesn't. It's really that simple.
  9. TintelFruit

It's almost like Rockstar has multiple giant studio's around the globe to work on their games, and CDPR bit off way more then they could chew with their one 500 man studio.
  10. TintelFruit

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

Yeah by blowing him off, then pointing toward his interpretation of the "apology" video. Instead of you know, addressing how he spread misinformation. "If you think testers are paid fairly, I don't think it'd be productive to go back and forth about that." Doesn't sound very journalistic.
  11. TintelFruit

But you say it yourself, it all ended up in the final game, the demo itself was just propped up with elbow grease and duct tape though, so calling it deceptive? sure, but fake?
  12. TintelFruit

He's also immensely biased, as show here. But sure go ahead, keep stroking that massive ego of his.
  13. TintelFruit

Don't know about you but I like my Journalists to be fair, because they're more then just news anchors regurgitating a script. Journalists need to gather and analyze information before condensing it into a digestible medium, and I don't trust LegoMan to do that fairly.
  14. TintelFruit

He's careful and connected, that's why many of his stories turn out to be true. But this reputation has clearly got to his head.
  15. TintelFruit

He called the 2018 demo "fake", without explaining what "fake" even means... It's borderline opinion piece territory. So yeah, Tainted journalism.
  16. TintelFruit

The biggest thing he has going for him right now is that he's popular and sadly even Journalism these days is a popularity contest.
  17. TintelFruit

His style of "journalism" tends to end up being petty and vindictive. Also his behavior on Twitter has honestly earned him the nickname "LegoMan", you know because he "blocks" everyone that disagrees with him.
  18. TintelFruit

If you want to risk it you can risk it, but I ain't touching his tainted "Journalism" with a 10 foot pole.
  19. TintelFruit

Because his ego is the size of a small planet.
Top Bottom