Search results

+
  1. scrylite

Audio layers ... FIX

The audio layers on the Xbox version which relate to music are not working as intended. The music and radio volume sliders are not independent as turning up radio volume to max with music to off yields zero radio volume. I realize logically that “radio” is “music”, but i’d presume that the two...
  2. scrylite

Community Resolutions

Please give us a proper settings tab for the console players. If we could tweak the settings for variable parameters like crowd size, cars, junk spawn, draw distance, ability to disable tracker and mini-map while providing a HUD compass. If we could alter the .ini settings on the console we...
  3. scrylite

Ok CDPR, this need to be changed/fixed

Nice work
  4. scrylite

Stealth Dark Vignette effect (screen edge black area) is too DARK

Please.... This vignette effect, the autosaving and the amount of junk spawned into the world all need tweak options for console especially. Just an overall reduction to the amount of junk, radios, explosive crates etc. would greatly increase playability as these systems can not accurately...
  5. scrylite

What I really want in your game

Police to pursue us in cars ??? Jesus Christ ... let’s slow down a little there turbo. I’d prefer it if the police would actually arrive somewhere other than 5 feet behind me
  6. scrylite

Not raining often enough?

Simple ... but true. I was imagining a much darker themed city. I was expecting Tim Burton’s Batman (1989) but I was given Joel Schumacher’s Batman (1995). Ewwwww
  7. scrylite

1.04 OUT NOW on Xbox

Yes we need the options.... graphic options badly
  8. scrylite

Extremely unimmersive police system

Sounds like y'all are suggesting the Cops are out of control? Oh God here we go again...
  9. scrylite

Saving System might be a reason for Crashes

totally agreed... even on an SSD there is no reason to be saving every 5mins. I believe every 15Min is more than reasonable but personally I wish they would just give us the option to disable it.
  10. scrylite

Console options? how some simple requests...

Please add the rest of the options from the .INI which apply to Xbox and PlayStation to the options menu. Draw Distance, LoD, Shadows, Crowd Density, etc these settings consoles could greatly benefit from with the willingness to sacrifice quality (well play-ability really at least for now) 1...
Top Bottom