Search results

+
  1. H

Patch 1.2 - Instead of spawning behind the player, police will now spawn across the street!

This is huge guys! Wow. I'm without words. Congratulations for CDPR for making the cops spawn 50ft further! We've been really asking for this a lot. Also introducing key-binding to movement keys Honestly? I'm a fan bros. Police chase like Vice City, a game released 19 years ago? Maybe in 2 years...
  2. H

The hotfix 1.07

think about it like that and you get less salty about the size of the supposedly "big" update...
  3. H

So, this is the "big update"...

Pretty disappointing. I guess I expected a little more love with some quality of life improvements (C button to skip dialogue/crouch; map too zoomed in; etc...), since the modders already found a fix for these problems... Unninstalling it for good tonight. I'm done with this game.
  4. H

How embarassing it must be to have worked in the A.I. for this game...

20 years ago, cars if blocked, would easily be able to change lanes. Cops wouldn't spawn behind you, they would actually chase you and react accordingly to your crime. That was GTA III, released in 2001, now 20 years in the past. How embarassing is that.
  5. H

I'd just like to know who made this absolute masterpiece of a song that remains titled simply as "Unknown Song"

For me, it's this song that did it. Yet nobody knows anything about it, except that it's from Night FM. Would love to know the artist CDPR, or if it's in-studio OC from you guys. This song may be one of the best things I've heard in a long time. Plus driving around NC with this on, at night...
  6. H

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone!

Just passing through to wish our Polish friends over at CDPR and everyone here at the forum a warm and happy Christmas Had a great time with the game. Have a good one brothers.
Top Bottom