Search results

+
  1. Hiiraeth.

Modders are Already Adding in Major Missing Features to Cyberpunk 2077

Modders are Already Adding in Major Missing Features to Cyberpunk 2077 - YouTube
  2. Hiiraeth.

[BUG + Spoiler] Takemura at the end

In the evalator, you have two options: 1 - Full attack 2 - Stealth If you choose the second one, Takemura army will attack as you have picked the first one. Full attack. It's funny and bizarre because while he stand there speaking to his people "YOU GO, YOU STAY", etc...they just rush like...
  3. Hiiraeth.

[spoiler] Your lifepath make some difference - is just not strong enough right now

I'm playing my second time as a female street kid. My first one i was playing as a male nomad. I finished the game with Panam by my side and didn't saved Takemura during my first time, and now i want to stay with Judy and save Takemura. I noticed that as a street kid, you know more about drugs...
  4. Hiiraeth.

[FIXED] Can't finish 'DREAM ON'

Short story: i can't accomplish the objective because i need to stay in the gap between the vehicle and an object. I can't move any of them. When V jack into the terminal, he will just get stuck there. No one finished the game before release? this is a big side quest. My first 'game breaking'...
  5. Hiiraeth.

A Crafting perk need to be reviewed urgently

If you level up your crafting and take the perk where you transform Junks into crafting material - you gonna have a bad time. Right now this perk transform EVERY JUNK that you take into a crafting material - including 'Trophies' that you earn from NPCs. They should create a different category...
  6. Hiiraeth.

A great -personal- surprise

Honestly, i didn't expect much about the main story. I already made two topics criticize different parts. But this...this is amazing I am a bioinformatician and enthusiast of molecular biology. This representation is...rare. People only remember of molecular biology when they want to use some...
  7. Hiiraeth.

This game won't be hard to "fix"

CP2077 is clearly a product of hurry and laziness. I'm in the middle of a main job where you meet Panam. The reason to meet Panam is because "You don't know that land very well"...Jesus, i'm a Nomad just like her. We came from the same dust. What she know that i don't? we even walk through our...
  8. Hiiraeth.

CDPR forced my hand and i'm disappointed

My V never killed innocent people. He always took revenge against the evil ones. My V was justice reincarnated...until Claire races. (SPOILER) I don't care about politics or any kind of activism, i didn't care about the trans flag on her monster. I thought the talking part was very mature and...
  9. Hiiraeth.

[Suggestion] Improve PACIFICA experience

In The Witcher 3 when you liberate a certain region/zone from monsters, NPCs will comeback and build a village again. PACIFICA is a extremely dangerous part of the city, we do not have any police there and civilians are almost non-existent, we have many gangs fighting for territory and a post...
  10. Hiiraeth.

[Potential Spoler] How to make this game perfect

Night City is a reference of complexity, density and beauty already, but i think the game itself have many things to improve. I produced a list of things that could be interesting to see here and i honestly want to know your opinion. BASE Skyrim: Factions/Gangs association (unique gear...
  11. Hiiraeth.

Issues with pedestrians also happens with Ping (hack)

If you try to use Ping and trace all connections present in a network and turn around, all lines traced will disappear when you look again. This game is extremely focused in exhibit only what you are looking and some skills are suffering with this strategy, maybe even the cops.
  12. Hiiraeth.

They should explore gangs better

I would love to associate with Moxes if i'm playing as female and 6th street gang if i'm playing as male (i just enjoy their look - fits a Nomad). This system could be like Skyrim system (many jobs/quests to do, rank system, unique gear, etc) and also exclusive hacks.
  13. Hiiraeth.

Please CDPR, support modders and make your life easier

If they had more support, they could reintroduce the removed content faster while you correct essential bugs for all platforms. You can change this policy later when the MP mode comes out. The full potential of CP2077 can be explored only through mods.
  14. Hiiraeth.

I want to share my experience messing with .ini files

Hi there! Machine: GPU RX 570 4GB; CPU Ryzen 5 1600; Ram 12gb (8+4) 2666MHz; SSD NVME M.2 1TB I disabled EVERY graphic option (bloom, anti aliasing, shadows, illumination, etc) my game was looking terrible. No difference in FPS. The only thing that really changed my fps was resolution (default...
Top Bottom