Search results

+
  1. Necromancie

I would rather craft weapons

What is the point in crafting anything? Crafted can't be upgraded and Iconic can't use mods. There is a crafted mod from the chimera, but why craft it if your iconic weapon can't use it. Let us upgrade crafted weapons, would rather do that then get stuck using only iconic. Some of things they...
  2. Necromancie

Phantom Liberty Thumbs Down.....

Might be Spoilers.. At the point where you have to escape, at the elevator. Where attacked and literally 25 red circles are right in front of us. No way in hell you can make it out of that. They all just rush you at once. If that is how the whole DLC is then I'm done not fun all frustrating. I...
  3. Necromancie

Xbox SX Adrenaline Rush.

After 2.0.1 AR still not showing discription and doesn't trigger. Was like this in 2.0 and now 2.0.1.
  4. Necromancie

2.0.1 still no dlc car

So I just left clouds for automatic love and no text or car in list. The car is in autofixer with a pad lock. Am I needing to start over?
  5. Necromancie

Question about Quadra Vilgilante

On XBSX Preordered PL and started new V. Im in act 2 doing random things, Haven't touched PL yet, but haven't gotten my Car for preorder. Do I need to start PL dlc to get the car?
  6. Necromancie

Johnny's Clothes (Quest Marker)

XBSX I started a new save on 1.61. Did Chipin in and quest marker never disappeared from glasses. Reloaded to do mission again Glasses didn't lose quest marker. I thought they fixed this. I know they don't weigh anything, it's just 1st wasn't fixed, then they fixed and now it's broke again...
  7. Necromancie

Flawless Ruby XBSX (Question)

Anybody know where in upgraded ver. you get a flawless ruby? Haven't found any blacksmith or armorer that sells them. I just want to build forgotten silver sword.
  8. Necromancie

2 problems, Steering and Colby CX410 Butte

1. Steering: When turning camera stays in postion then jerks behind vehicle. Makes it frustating to drive anymore. Was working fine last time i played about a week ago. 2. I have done after doing Playing for time and reload to do it before. Car is marked on map I use it as waypoint. Get there...
  9. Necromancie

Disregard: Cross Progression Saves?

Disregard It is between console generations not consoles. Short of it is: 1. I have CP2077 on both Xbox and PS5. 2. Both have accounts on GoG for the extras. 3. Two different Emails 1 xbox and 1 PS5 My Question is how do I take xbox save and use on ps5 and vice versa?
  10. Necromancie

Iguana Pointless.

At first I thought it would be cool to get a pet Iguana, at first. Now just a time consuming pointless endever. 1st playthrough. After mission Playing for time, I went got cat food then back to apt. Read shard and fed cat. Went to apt put egg in bowl. Slept and got cat. Then went on and played...
  11. Necromancie

Quartz Bandit...

Not free anymore. Started a character (1.52) Did Ghost Town waited but dakota wants me to buy the car. Car is suppossed to be free, unless you finshed ghost town before dlc dropped.
  12. Necromancie

Why is customization so limited during the game?

All the games I play that you make a character will let you change everyting about you in game, but not this one. Why is CDPR so F^&*$#^ stingy. 1. Gender. Unable to switch in game (ACV , Elden ring) off top of head can. 2. Can't change body size ( (F)-Breasts (M)-Penis ) 3. Can't change...
  13. Necromancie

Nothing new for long time..

Well guess officially this game is over for me. pre-ordered no mans sky and stopped after couple days after launch and haven't played again. Even though people say its good now. If the Game (not expansions) takes this long to get as they say good, it is to damn long. I didn't pre-order just to...
  14. Necromancie

Any new updates?

So when do we get upgrade and better fixes. My game now run worse the it did at launch. Never had the headless rider untill lately now it happens all the time. When did people become so strong, that they hit by a car and car goes flying and not the person? Anyways any update on when upgrade to...
  15. Necromancie

How can he do this? [Minor Spoiler]

I'm doing mission "Search and Destroy" At the hotel after the parade I'm sitting in the chair and Johnny is leaning on table Car pulls up and Johnny says blast who ever is at the door Car door shuts and johnny says "Hmm only one" How the hell did he know there was only 1 person? If johnny is in...
  16. Necromancie

Transporter Perk is crap..

I think the marketing team came up with this one. Says "Allows you to shoot with Pistols and Revolvers or Sprint while carrying a body" It does none of those things [...]. Now I gota spend $100k to respec. No way in hell I'm leaving that 1 point in there. Just a statement not a convo or question.
  17. Necromancie

Attain Street Cred Tier 2?

Xbox Series X I understand it is connected to SC. I just don't know how to see what tier I'm on. I want to do a certain GIG but need tier 2 not sure where I can see which tier I'm on.
  18. Necromancie

Why do I have to make a spreadsheet, to do this simple thing?

What I mean is. Im making a sheet to let me know when at a vendor, which blueprints I own. Clothing, Weapons and Consumables. Its not hard to have the game tell you that you already have it. Hell Bethesda did it for 76 and that is still a broke game. I mean this is so damn basic. CAN CDPR...
  19. Necromancie

Cyberpunk getting better?

I don't think it is. What's sad is I would rather pay for and play a 10+ year old trilogy then cyberpunk. I was really wanting it to be good, but like they say "Want in one hand"
  20. Necromancie

Map Reworked.

To have a map like that in Witcher III. In the legend you find say rippordoc then use L/R dirctional to go threw all that you have found. Do that to all icons. They have already done it for Witcher III.
Top Bottom