Search results

+
  1. rayneleaf

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

DROPPED MY GPU CLOCK -105MHZ AND PLAYED JUST FINE FOR LIKE 6 HOURS STRAIGHT ZERO ISSUES
  2. rayneleaf

still getting the gpu crash immediatly when I press launch. Haven't been able to play since launch day. specs are: ryzen 5 5600x rtx 2080 super FE 32gbz ddr4 3600mhz game is on a Samsung 970 pro nvme Error reason: Assert Expression: <Unknown> Message: Gpu Crash for unknown reasons! Callstack...
  3. rayneleaf

Same but I have a 2080 super and 32gbs of ram. Might try this one.
  4. rayneleaf

yea, this does nothing mr moderator.
  5. rayneleaf

how do i do this? is this for the unknow gpu crash?
  6. rayneleaf

Failed Startup

where would that be?
  7. rayneleaf

Failed Startup

Join the club brotha
  8. rayneleaf

this one dont work for me either
  9. rayneleaf

Devs quiet?

I'm more worried about being able to launch the game rather than QOL right now.
  10. rayneleaf

did you do this in the control panel or in game? because i cant even get in game
  11. rayneleaf

Devs quiet?

Yea, I can't get passed the CDPR logo when you fire up the game. I was having that problem before but the fix didn't fix it. I played like 10 hours straight on launch day no problems but now I haven't played since because I straight up cant. And I cant find any tweets addressing this concern...
  12. rayneleaf

didn't work for me.
  13. rayneleaf

Devs quiet?

That terrible hotfix that actually made things worse for most people? Ain't it chief
  14. rayneleaf

Devs quiet?

Not sure if i'm just not seeing anything but from my research this weekend I can't find anything on twitter or forum posts from any of the devs even acknowledging the fact that most people (myself included) can't even get passed the logo on start up. Not sure if it's because they're working...
  15. rayneleaf

ryzen 5 5600x RTX 2080 super FE can't get passed CDPR logo
  16. rayneleaf

s same here buddy, just twiddling my thumbs.
  17. rayneleaf

Crashes Before it starts!

Except this "fix" does absolutely nothing.
  18. rayneleaf

no profit. says all my files are good and i still cant make it to the menu screen.
  19. rayneleaf

Would you buy a car if you knew you couldn't drive it for months?

I special ordered my truck because the dealer didn't have any with the options I wanted and it took 3 months so technically yes I would, but I understand. I've played maybe 4 minutes today total, not including menu screens before crashing.
  20. rayneleaf

How I Fixed My Video Crashes

What if you can't even get to the menu screen and all files are "validted"
Top Bottom