Search results

+
  1. B

One compliment....

Gotta say though, I like how the bad guys flank you. Took on 4 and the 5th snuck around and shoved a shotgun in my ear. That was cool....
  2. B

Kids just short adults????

LOL!!!! I just read about that and took a look. WOW, didn't notice it before but......LOLOLOL!!!!! That's just horrible. They're.....well....."little people", lololol. Sorry, had to.
  3. B

Hanoko incident....

It was actually kinda funny. I loaded a game where I was on the outskirts of town, hopped into my car, looked to my left and there was Hanoko standing beside the car staring into the distance. It was a little creepy but still got a laugh :LOL:
  4. B

More combat....

1.) Less than lethal has no point. 2.) Bad guys vanish during combat. 3.) Bad guys just sit there and stare when being shot at. 4.) Dodging without hitting the key twice (really irritating) 5.) Grenades change their minds about their direction mid-flight 6.) So much more....just play it for 2...
  5. B

Combat issues

Anyone else see those fellas who start swimming under the floor during a gunfight? Also, there still seems to be issues with folks just standing around. Pretty basic combat stuff, lol. Hopefully that gets sorted out as the combat is kinda integral to the game, no?
  6. B

Melee fightin'....

Was just forced to use a crowbar to incapacitate a psycho and I literally laughed out loud the entire time to the point where my wife came over and watched over my shoulder. Her words, and I sh"* you not, were " And you paid HOW MUCH for this?". Now she hates games and pays no attention to me or...
  7. B

Netrunners.....friggen netrunners.

Anyone else wanna strangle them? They're able to blast you with overheating through walls without any direct line of sight. This gets old REAL quick. And yes, I made sure there was no other way for them to spot me.
  8. B

Crowds

Lol, not sure of this needs to be mentioned but just stand on a crowded street. People look like a bunch of brainless parking meters bumping into eachother. Not to mention the magicians that just pop outta nowhere.....and bump into someone.
  9. B

Vehicle problems

1.) Tires screeching, even though you're only going about 2 mph. 2.) Turning is horribly over-sensitive. 3.) Just feels way too glitchy
  10. B

A few issues which may have been "missed"

I can't keep up with all the bugs and glitches but, ummmm, half the firearms don't even have animations to them, not sure if you guys skipped over that one or not. Just thought I'd add to the mind-boggling list of fixes that the team might be working on.
Top Bottom