Search results

+
  1. Saterius

Please add toggle walk in PC !

Please, dear developers! The request for a walk toggle is actually a compliment on the game and the cry for better ways to blend in with the NPC locals. It obviously means we care for the game environment and AI. I'm sure if the poll had 1000 max votes it would still be (at least very close to)...
  2. Saterius

Hotfix 1.05

Thanks for improving stuff!
  3. Saterius

Do dev's actually see our suggestions or concerns

Unless I have missed it, I think it would be great to have some public check list for what's being worked on and what demanded feature to not expect. Giving the players a little bit more clarity wouldn't hurt anyone.
  4. Saterius

Random gang related ambiance

Yep, this would add a lot to the immersion.
  5. Saterius

[Bug] NPCs AI is non existent, please fix before Crowbcat compilation shows up lmao

Man I hope the AI is modular so they do not have to rip apart the gigantic code base, otherwise there will probably never be any improvement.
  6. Saterius

List of Missing Options (and Features)

+1 I agree, these are a few essential things that need to be added. With all the great looking characters and stunning environment you'd think the illusion of a real city would be exceptional, but the emergent behaviour of the ai citizens is irritating, so much that I find myself fast...
  7. Saterius

Side Activity in FREE ROAM

During all these years waiting for this game I was sure at least some of this stuff would be included on release like point 3, 4 and 5. You sure you advanced enough story-wise to see if it's there or not?
  8. Saterius

The loot system is garbage

I see how this can be annoying if you feel the urge to have the highest DPS at all times. I myself really don't care if the differences are too small, since in combat when unloading a gun into enemy's face there is no real difference in difficulty either. But some shortcuts would be cool for...
  9. Saterius

Well, I like how it is, because I expected NPCs to drop every little thing they have on them. Junk lying around the city can be ignored like in real life. Just out of honest curiosity. How did you expect the loot system to look like?
  10. Saterius

Yeah it was overwhelming the first few hours, but after a while you learn to quickly recognize worthwhile stuff without inspecting the info UI which cuts down time spent scavenging a lot.
  11. Saterius

A few bugs

First of all I want to say: Thank you for such a marvellous game! I'm a game dev myself and when looking at all the stunning details of Cyberpunk 2077, I feel nothing but respect and admiration. So for the bugs I encountered: Pedestrians gone when pointing camera away and back to the crowd: If...
Top Bottom