Search results

+
  1. MondainX

Perk points not incrementing post update 1.5

After upgrading on PS5, my current V's perk points don't increment when achievements are completed, I'm stuck at 91. Its affecting my gameplay in a negative way since I cannot use some items or perform certain actions now.
  2. MondainX

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

PS4 to PS5 upgrade for 1.5 patch and the following things occur: Going to my stash to "collect my reward" only worked once New perk points don't appear; after 1.5 update with perk reset I have about 91 points; it never goes higher
  3. MondainX

Game Breaking Bug - Helicopter Scene - Love Like Fire

1.05 fixed it for me once you find a save that doesn't start off with an upside down Delamain
  4. MondainX

"The Heist" delamain bug - car missing

I'm totally serious and been in the software dev world for 25 years; professionally for 21 years. The variable name etc was in jest, but a game entity, especially a critical one such as the Delamain should most assuredly have properties on it which would be expected to keep it safe and available...
  5. MondainX

Patch 1.05 didn't fix the upside down Delamain on PS5 for me and now Jackie is gone; so its even worse. I've tried all the steps and still now joy. I'm running out of side stuff to do while I wait for fixes. As a developer myself, I don't understand how something so important to a quest doesn't...
  6. MondainX

Same as one of the repliers.. I posted to gameplay on the support site, Delamain is upside down and I can't figure out a way to flip it over. I'm on PS4
  7. MondainX

Johnny Silverhand Bug

None of the workarounds work for me; sucks that I have to turn the game off while I have free-time to play :( I wonder how long it will take them to patch/fix this infuriating problem?
  8. MondainX

Inventory system needs improvement

Why is it so difficult to find info like this? I'm on the PS4 and I cannot get to the inventory at all, neither in my apartment nor anywhere else; I found out that I'm supposed to hit the "game pad" and I've tried that, it says unavailable? So I'm supposed to progress without having a weapon...
Top Bottom