Search results

+
  1. Herrijzendoorn

Patch 1.1

Nice for the bugfixes and stability. I Would have been happier if they fixed the problem with blood pump not working if you have Maris blade etc. Or Fixed problem with sandevistan, when in slowmo it would abruptly stop when doing a finisher/kill animation. Or Fixed problem with sandevstan...
  2. Herrijzendoorn

Why do these dystopic games never have psychiatrists?

I know, was pointing out that they don't even have a barber.. It would be fun to have more of those things. Like real restaurant you could eat. Go to a barber. Go to a psychiatrist ;). Go to a cardealer and not get like 1 million text messages that you could buy a car..
  3. Herrijzendoorn

Why do these dystopic games never have psychiatrists?

They also don't have barbers in this game.. So I think a lot of things were cut.why would you want a psychiatrist if you don't have a barber.
  4. Herrijzendoorn

The game never use CPU more than 60% [slove] :0

It's because of this thread. And it was sort of a joke. OP wants to use more cpu. And you are talking about your rig. I was assuming (sorry for that) you also wanted that. Also you have a 3090, so why not play on a 4k screen. Why play in a 1440p? You have a 3090, so... Probably (assumption, so...
  5. Herrijzendoorn

Change 1440p to 1080p and your usage of the cpu becomes higher. How wonderful! If you don't have above 94% of Gpu usage, you could change 1440p to 4k. I guarantee it will get up.. And guess what.. Your cpu usage will go down with a 3090. ;) . If I had a 3090, I would use it to play in 4k. I...
  6. Herrijzendoorn

Jesus christ.. Please learn how computers work before posting this shit. If you want more cpu usage, change it to 1080p. Don't know why you would want 80% cpu usage...
  7. Herrijzendoorn

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

This is my V
  8. Herrijzendoorn

Is there a way to increase difficulty BEYOND Very Hard? Maybe Ini Edits or console commands?

I also love a lot of side quests. Sometimes I just go to missions rated high/very high. But those also getting way to easy. But those almost don't exist because my level is getting high to fast. I hope I still be enjoying this game. But when I hear you say these things.. It might get boring for...
  9. Herrijzendoorn

Is there a way to increase difficulty BEYOND Very Hard? Maybe Ini Edits or console commands?

Not using perks, not using legendary weapons and mods? Just using basic guns? You can torture yourself in this game by doing fistfights on very hard.. It's awful. A lot of people cry when enemies in a lot of games on very hard are being bullet sponges. But I get your point. In Witcher 3 on...
  10. Herrijzendoorn

I know technical issues come first, but the gameplay needs balancing as well

Always the same issue in a lot of games. People crying that somethings is to easy. Go play demon souls or something. I have fun destroying enemies on very hard with my blade build.
  11. Herrijzendoorn

Mantis Blades / Gorilla Fists scale way, way too poorly.

Ow.. This is sad.. I wanted to do a new playthrough with launcher and engeneering. So it doesn't benefit the launcher. Pff what a pitty. 1609325757 This. And if you use sandevistan.. It's really annoying if you jump out of slowmotion (sandevistan stops) after you grab an enemy. So this would...
  12. Herrijzendoorn

Mantis Blades / Gorilla Fists scale way, way too poorly.

I am using sandevistan mk4, you can buy it of Viktor. I use this one because it's slows time for 16 seconds. I fill two slots with 70% stealth mods (so reduction by a lot). The third slot is extra crit chance. I have a lot off perks in baldes. With my satori (katana) with extra crit chance as...
  13. Herrijzendoorn

Sandevistan Cyberware won't let me do quick melee attacks with Katanas and Mantis Blade, also Blood Pump does not work if you have an Arms Cyberware

I have the same issues. The blood pump also doesn't work with gorilla arms or mono wire. Ive heard the quick attack may be fixed if you swap gun weapon to mantis. But I'm not sure. Going to test it tomorrow. I hope they fix both (quick attack bkade/mantis with sandevistan slowmo and blood...
  14. Herrijzendoorn

Hotfix 1.04

- Please add option to grab (stealth) a enemy from the side, not only if you are in a precise location behind the enemy when crouching. (make it a little bit easier to grab someone. - Enemies can do quickhack on you even when they are behind a big wall and when I didnt show my face/head or...
  15. Herrijzendoorn

Stealth gameplay is impossible

Same. Also sometimes the indicator/button-icon doesn't always show when you are behind them and crouching. For me on pc with controller. That's also annoying, don't know if other people have the same issue? What's also a little bit unfair/annoying is that the enemy can do a quickhack hidden...
  16. Herrijzendoorn

Grappeling issue

I wonder if other people have the same issue as me. Sometimes (to many times) when I crouch behind a enemy, the grapple (grab) indicator doesn't show. Does anyone have the same issue? Can CD Projekt please make it easier to carry out crapple while crouching. I am on PC (GOG) using a controller.
Top Bottom