Search results

+
  1. S

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

not surprised at all, as long as the patch is actually substantial. I'm talking AI updates (police mainly IMO), car handling updates and map updates for when driving, fixing the numerous skills that do nothing, character customisation beyond initial creation, updated melee for cyber wire and...
  2. S

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

just a proper filter for the map full stop. the way it is set up the know is annoying having to scroll through all the different "filter" settings every time you look at the map when all you want to see is a certain job type. really annoying. also, unrelated but kinda related, the mini map when...
  3. S

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

Really REALLY *REALLY* need to be able to mark weapons in your inventory to avoid accidental scrapping. I have just noticed that at some point I have scrapped skippy! not happy about that. no idea when I done it either so I could be looking through 40/50 hours worth of saves to find it again and...
  4. S

Hotfix 1.05

so when is the pc patch getting released?
  5. S

cyber phycho sighting: the wasteland MIA

so i may just be going for that phyco too early, hmmm. its the only one I have had that issue with then. I'm lvl 14 and street cred 24, I'm just going to do second chances phycho which will be my second last phycho to complete. 1608175785 yeah I just completed second chances with no issues, and...
  6. S

yeah i only have the wasteland and second chances to do now (apart from gig based phycho's), hopefully this is just a bug that can be fixed without me having to restart the game again.
  7. S

I'm just going through the cyber phycho's and when I get to the area of the wasteland phycho the mission dose not appear. i have looked at couple different guides to see and confirm the area and the mission start point is just not there. can anyone help? on pc with the latest update (gog...
Top Bottom