Search results

+
  1. Dargadon

Patch 1.23

Fewer, eh? Are you sure about that? 2nd screenshot had 5 more same NPCs down te road. The whole city is even more copy-paste than before this "fix".
  2. Dargadon

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

So, basically, instead of just deploying the patch, CDPR are delaying and trying to hype up again? Really? Never happened and yet again :facepalm: [...]
  3. Dargadon

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

You reap what you sow, CDPR. Next time think with brains, not with wallet.
  4. Dargadon

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Well, you, CDPR guys, talked a lot before release too. And we all see now what your words weight in the end. All that media hype was for for what? To fart in a puddle and betray trust of your players? To throw in a junk all that good reputation you gained with Witcher? Add all cut content and...
  5. Dargadon

DO NOT SCRAP JEWELRY (junk items - unless you're rich already)

Compared my characters - (TECH+INT) and (COOL+INT). Tech one was with Autoscrap perk. Same route around Watson secondary yellow and blue quests (before biochip heist). With Autoscrap - around 40k eddies, without - 55k eddies (selling only valuable trash items). Welp, a notable design mistake...
  6. Dargadon

Smartgun aiming?

Now that you mentioned it, i did got myself in some fights with Claws that day. Damn, that`s how really deep and thoughtful feature got lost in the pile of Launch-day bugs :facepalm:
  7. Dargadon

[PETITION] Let us keep playing after ending.

I`d say - give us a "New Game +", same way as in Witcher 3
  8. Dargadon

Smartgun aiming?

Noticed that, in my case, Smartguns do not aquire target in 3/4 of situations. Absolutely random behavior without any explainable dependance. Anyway, after closer look on them, Smartguns are very underwhelming stat-wise. They do not contribute to any Skill group, neither they got any benefits...
  9. Dargadon

Smartgun aiming?

Huh. Nothing appears for me. Looks like yet another bug for the pile. I think i`ll stop for a few weeks until they fix this dumpster fire...
  10. Dargadon

Smartgun aiming?

Anyone figured out how to make Smartgun do what they supposed to? I have Smartlink installed but i cannot figure how to make it work with Smartguns. Tried so far aiming, Tab-tagging, bongo-dancing around fire, sacrificing virgins, etc. Nothing helps - guns go wheeee in any way except to desired...
  11. Dargadon

Loot indicator gone?

There is a bug when loot icons disappear. Save-Reload fixing it for me for some time (better even restart the game, but i am tired of coping with this raw pile of bugs called "a game") :shrug:
  12. Dargadon

A little suggestion pile for the devs

Okay, i`ll bite. If we take aside my suggestions - i am mostly irrated that final product is different from what they promised. Your Lifepath choice will have great impact? Lies. Immersive and interactable city? Semi lies. Content that they showed in trailers as playable - suddenly became...
  13. Dargadon

A little suggestion pile for the devs

So. After 24 hours in the game where i tried to literally try everything i could - and, let us not touch hordes of bugs with almost none of promised optimization, here are my most notable suggestions which are really a "boner-killers": Some choices in Character Creation menu are very shallow or...
Top Bottom