Search results

+
  1. W0LFsRAGE

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Bought it on PS4 Pro, here's my experience so far- Graphics issues -Vastly underpopulated by comparison to the gameplay trailers, not a surprise though really. -Graphics fidelity is dialed waaaay back, with textures in particular being dated looking at best, surely nowhere near optimized. Hope...
  2. W0LFsRAGE

Getting full damage while blocking and counter-punching on fistfight mission: Beat on the Brat (can't win the last fight)

If you want the easy but admittedly boring way of fighting Buck just hit him with single heavy punches and back off after each punch unless he gets knocked down. Not meant to downplay the issue, just a means of getting through the fight. I really wish they had made both armed and unarmed melee...
  3. W0LFsRAGE

The lack of 3rd person view

Agreed they should've included 3rd person, would've looked better that way considering the graphics. Deus Ex got that much right in the cover system in Human Revolution, which also worked great with the weapons equipped with tracking rounds.
  4. W0LFsRAGE

Add Separate Character Save Pages

Please consider adding separate save file pages for different character's in the style of Dragon Age Origins. This would greatly unclutter the save file screen for players and potentially allow for separate auto-saves for each character. I can understand having a limited number of characters at...
  5. W0LFsRAGE

Button/Key Custom Remapping Request

CDPR, if you see this, please add custom control bindings/key remapping into the game. The default 90's shooter binds are really not ergonomic and far superior builds can be done with remapping added. I would be more than happy to talk to someone if only to get additional presets made at the...
  6. W0LFsRAGE

The Big Blur ...

Also blurred on console- PS4 Pro to be exact. No AA option. Turned off film grain and motion blur, still there.
Top Bottom