Search results

+
  1. ryanrenfrow

E3 2018 demo/Deep dive video vs Final version (only PC version): are the differences so big?

... Come on man. Don't do that. You know good on well...
  2. ryanrenfrow

Why does V sleep like an idiot on her/his bed?

It's just attention to detail. Something of which the game lacks but also has at the same time which is bizarre to be honest. See you can take a nice picture of their attention to detail(photomode), yet then turn around and film/play and see just how much detail/common sense this game really...
  3. ryanrenfrow

CDPR situation - Open letter

Visually the game looks better than the demo...visually. It's been broken down in depth so many times with video evidence, in short, CDPR(PR/Management team?) marketed the game with an intent to deceive their viewers, again you can love the game, I know a lot of people enjoy McDonalds even more...
  4. ryanrenfrow

Attention to Detail

They(I'm assuming the art team) went all in on the visuals... If only...if ONLY.. they had time to put in the same amount of effort in the rest of the game.:facepalm:
  5. ryanrenfrow

Will npc´s ever react to player customizations in video games?

To add that's just pure quality and care put into the game, wasn't even something they advertised in their marketing for the game, yet and still people who defend CDPR will tell you "This game isn't GTA, if you want GTA go play GTA." and I just facepalm, cause it's the attention to details that...
  6. ryanrenfrow

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

Going off 1.1 and just taking into account the time they have, I'm only expecting them to fix some bugs and remove some glitches. Also being that I'm sure the primary goal is to get back on the PS Store. Then maybe a hotfix to 1.2 later pending on how smooth 1.2 is at launch. I believe if...
  7. ryanrenfrow

The degree of discussion around 1st/3rd person, modding V, and V vs the endings, is evidence of CDPR being onto something...

Yea their initial reason was immersion and etc. Only to find out that can't be the case, I say that because if you're going to stick to 1st person view then usually the quality all around would still be good, IE the shadows. Matter of fact the next example is the disparity between the...
  8. ryanrenfrow

[Patch 1.1 Bug] Item randomisation broken (hotfixed in patch 1.11)

I agree with this and your other comments. Which reminds me, I feel like games that have crafting should probably separate crafting into another section. So that you don't encounter issues like this. Cause I don't like games where I have to choose crafting over gameplay if that makes sense...
  9. ryanrenfrow

Did we overhyped the game? and our hopes for future

Just to add, we really could ignore the 2018 trailer and still come to the same conclusion, in fact you can find misleading info from 2020. That's a part of the bigger issue, it's just the 2018 is easier to pick at and of course was put out to get everyone interested into the game in the first...
  10. ryanrenfrow

Will CDPR ever respond to lack of RPG Mechanics and lack of choices?

Yea I was about to say that montage needs to be changed. I say this time and time again, since I guess cut content is bad to say for feedback, if we going to be real and honest, we all know what that 6 month montage was. It's so in your face is damn near insulting what it is given the fact...
  11. ryanrenfrow

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

My first minor disappointment was how with CC, you couldn't separate different things to customize like choosing eye pupil for left or right eye. Choosing to tattoo arm separate from chest, and piercing left or right ear separately. Which irks me how they spent hours on giving the ability to...
  12. ryanrenfrow

Community MODS you wish to be officially implemented into the game (UPDATES/PATCHES)

What I was saying about the patch regarding the underwear in the release version before they patched it out, you could do that. What they did was censor the game post launch with only addressing it on this forum. Hence the mod. So I'm of the belief that well other than marketing genital...
  13. ryanrenfrow

Community MODS you wish to be officially implemented into the game (UPDATES/PATCHES)

Well it depends, because to my knowledge only Bethesda did full mod support on consoles, maybe a few other games used mods as DLC on their console games, think I read DSO 2. Not you but to the OP - Is there a mod that allows V to sleep correctly on his/her bed in the apartment? 3rd person I...
  14. ryanrenfrow

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

Real quick, just wanted to say you're right but here is their other problem, and this is the biggest issue, they still in certain instances used cut features in their marketing material. Example, I knew no customizable cars at launch, however in their marketing video regarding cars, they say...
  15. ryanrenfrow

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

Not just the management either. Literally some people will see the facts right in front of them and do exactly this. It's whether or not we going to be real and honest or just do what this picture shows because I might've enjoyed it. I could say "Dang man, this Taco Supreme from taco bell was...
  16. ryanrenfrow

A little worrying

I agree with the OP, that is worrying, to me the worry came to how they stealth patched the censorship in regards to nudity, then having an employee tell people that it's working as intended. I don't care about nudity, yet let's be real they did a bait and switch with the genital features. At...
  17. ryanrenfrow

What would Fix the game for you?

In short, they just need to get the game closer to what they marketed. I'll just leave 3 of their marketing material here. Once they can produce the same amount of quality they put in the story elements(some side gigs/quests are good) throughout the entire game, it'll be closer to being...
  18. ryanrenfrow

Mentioned but missing features list

To answer this thread... We not talking about scripted moments in the story, stash points in other peoples houses, police that spawn and don't chase. This video was focused on NPCs and the montage in the beginning of the game, yet the intention was to give consumers the idea that style would...
  19. ryanrenfrow

Mentioned but missing features list

Please stop with that nonsense. People weren't expecting "the world." It's not so much to ask for a game to be consistent, which for a fact this game is not consistent in terms of quality. That's a fact, it's not conjecture, not hearsay, not even an opinion. If you're enjoying the game that's...
  20. ryanrenfrow

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

So is this working as intended?
Top Bottom