Search results

+
  1. inkBot

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

2. inkBot

Lets talk about Smart weapons

Ironically, that's basically what Smartguns are in the source TTRPG. The Smartgun Link aids in aiming, it doesn't curve bullets around corners.
  3. inkBot

Comparable Rpg with Immersion - like Cyberpunk but with heart and substance. Suggestions? (Also comparison and talk a little about Cyberpunk etc.

Uh, what? Deus Ex is absolutely cyberpunk! Are you perhaps confusing cyberpunk the genre and Cyberpunk the rpg?
  4. inkBot

DO NOT SCRAP JEWELRY (junk items - unless you're rich already)

I've not once needed to craft ammo, but still, what the hell? Guess I also unwittingly screwed myself over by taking Scrapper.
  5. inkBot

V's residence before game? Was the streetkid homeless?

In the corpo opening V does say that Arasaka completely nuked his personal accounts, so he was evicted, maybe?
  6. inkBot

Comparable Rpg with Immersion - like Cyberpunk but with heart and substance. Suggestions? (Also comparison and talk a little about Cyberpunk etc.

If you want a cyberpunk rpg where the game truly is an rpg through and through, I'd suggest Shadowrun: Dragonfall and Shadowrun: Hong Kong. Don't get me wrong, I like CP2077 a lot, but the "rpg" elements of the game are very superficial.
  7. inkBot

Hotfix 1.05

I swear, Cyberpunk on Galaxy has the most absurd update requirements I've ever seen. I don't have the space for that on my SSD, so when the update inevitably fails for me (gotta at least try), I'll have to uninstall the game and reinstall it in it's entirety to get the update. Why is this one...
  8. inkBot

Police behaviour. Bug,gameplay choice or unfinished?

The cops spawning in definitely needs fixing. I accidentally lobbed a grenade while standing around an elevator, and suddenly there's an entire squad behind me, all lined up against the wall shooting at me. They always seem to spawn behind you, too. It honestly would be better to just turn off...
  9. inkBot

"Not enough free disk space"

Can only echo what people have already said. I had to completely uninstall the game to get the hotfix update (I say get, but it's still downloading). It very clearly has nothing to do with the servers being down or so, because I had no problems starting the re-download. Conversely, no one I...
Top Bottom