Search results

+
  1. Aki-San

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Sorry to say this, but "honest" communication is something completely different. Promising and promoting features that never make it into the game. suggesting much more than delivering. calling it "in a good state" while EVERY SINGLE FEATURE of this game is incomplete or not on expected game...
  2. Aki-San

Hotfix 1.06

I lost 30 fps from 1.04 -> 1.05. and i could not edit the old entry about the 8mb issue when the thread was brand new, due to the forum being overloaded and unresponsive.
  3. Aki-San

Hotfix 1.06

well, the forum was borderline dying when i posted this, so i could not correct the 8mb save file fix (though i dont know if it is actually fixed). the other thing: 1) if you put out such a buggy mess before christmas you KNOW what you are getting into. i know the devs are the ones taking the...
  4. Aki-San

Hotfix 1.06

yeah.. fixing a single NPC on a SINGLE quest really helps... lol.. important and quick fixes for a lot of problems: quests still brick save files still brick (seems to be fixed) performance still worse than 1.04 bulk crafting/disassembling item favorization (aka disassembling protection) some...
  5. Aki-San

please for the love of god - hotfix the quest brick issue

for me it seems when two phone events happen, one gets "shifted back in line" and now whenever i get a phone call to trigger, the previous one triggers (which on quests is the starting dialogue when finishing). this already bricked 7!!!!! side quests for me and your support literally does not...
  6. Aki-San

Disasterpiece describes this perfectly

nah, i am now 3 requests in (over a week for the first) and did not even get a confirmation mail or something, it is probably linked to a spam folder...
  7. Aki-San

Please Hotfix the 0 Damage on Weapon bug..

for melee the only thing fixing it is going back to the main menu and load a save. thankfully you can just save when the bug occurs and load that save instead of an earlier one. and yes, the storage thing ive seen as well... quite annoying if you have multiple versions in storage and want to...
  8. Aki-San

Save files are corrupted

Watch SidAlphas video on this topic, he can say it much nicer. TLDR is: dont craft and dont hoard.
  9. Aki-San

Unable to Progress Cyberpsycho: Bloody Ritual (PC Version)

nah. the quest has some serious issues. esp. if you dont come in from the road you can easily break the quest. then there are scan issues depending on location and order. TLDR: quest has issues, even in 1.05 and they still have not provided a solution for bricked quests.
  10. Aki-San

Save files are corrupted

CDPR advertised an open world where you can play for eternity. then you put out a buggy mess (and that is the nicest way to say that). than they brick the games after reaching a file size bc they put a waste-leakage problem into the save file +/& have an upper limit on the file size before it...
  11. Aki-San

Save-File-Bricking might cause more lawsuits

the community was inclined to overlook the buggy mess and the missing content that CDPR KNOWINGLY advertised (thus the lawsuit is actually deserved). Now that the issue with the save bricking becomes more and more apparent, this might cause some more lawsuits to come (again - deserved). The...
  12. Aki-San

half the performance after 1.05

What the F did you guys do? I went from like 60-70 FPS to 20-30 and with extreme optimization i got it to more or less stable 30 fps. System: W10 980m 40 gb 4am i7-6700 @2.6 ghz
  13. Aki-San

Hotfix 1.05

Welp. This fix did nothing for me. my quests are still bugged and im still missing some stuff i cant add anymore, since they removed the console. so instead of fixing their own disasterpiece, they ON TOP prevent the community from fixing it.
  14. Aki-San

Disasterpiece describes this perfectly

Man, the support does not react to tickets / savegames i send them. the fix would probably only take seconds with an editor / knowlegde about quest commands. since the quests are bugged, i can not finish the game. well done. additionally seemingly i got scammed regarding some drops/iconic...
  15. Aki-San

Hotfix 1.05

IM so glad you fixed the shots it takes to kill civilians and removed the dev console instead of fixing the issues of bugged quests not being able to be finished. this helps me a lot in finishing the game now!
  16. Aki-San

please put out a PRE HOLIDAY HOTFIX FOR BROKEN QUESTS

at this point they might as well just give us the ability to fix the quests ourself..
  17. Aki-San

please put out a PRE HOLIDAY HOTFIX FOR BROKEN QUESTS

else a lot of people cant finish the game and i am for sure not starting over and wasting 50+ hours again just for it to break again. or give out official commands / editors to let players fix it themselves. should be easy to use the console to move the broken quests into a finished state.
  18. Aki-San

Gigs: starting dialogue after finishing -> stay active after completion

i contacted support in the hope they can quickly save edit the five bugged quests into completion and hotfix the game so this does not happen again...
  19. Aki-San

Gigs: starting dialogue after finishing -> stay active after completion

Welp. thats a new one for me. for some reason the gig dialogues are all shifted by one interaction forward. when i complete a gig/sidemission i get the message for starting it. now i have like 10 gigs that cant get selected in my journal, even though i finished them and got the onscreen text for...
  20. Aki-San

Please Hotfix the 0 Damage on Weapon bug..

Man, this is so anyoing, esp for melee build. i still dont know whats causing it, either entering a vehicle or putting away the weapon, but for some reason some weapons show 0 dps.
Top Bottom