Search results

+
  1. Winterrav3n

Bugs after Patch 2.0

Yep... ticket created :) No worries :)
  2. Winterrav3n

Bugs after Patch 2.0

Lads and Gents, let's start a new thread. ;) Bugs after patch 2.0 release. I go first: All at max RT + Pathtraining
  3. Winterrav3n

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Restarted the game with a new char. German Synch. - Clipping errors on the wall, just behind the first door coming to the arasaka hall. With DLSS or without. With RT ON / OFF. - The Presentation on the big screen over the Elevators. Pictures are lagging behind. The voice is about 3-4 sec. faster.
  4. Winterrav3n

Announcing Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Isn't exactly what his role supposed to be? I love the guy!
  5. Winterrav3n

Announcing Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Lads and Gent's, can we please have a high res pic of that :) Wonderful Wallpaper.
  6. Winterrav3n

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

Allright, aside from the CP2077 Patch, also GOG got an Patch just right now, and my game finally starts and doesn't crash.
  7. Winterrav3n

I did ;) stopped that NahimicService service... and cleaned the config files. Still Nothing ;)
  8. Winterrav3n

Same error here.... game not even starts W11 2080TI 9900k 511.65
  9. Winterrav3n

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

LOD is still broken. Come on... You can't be serious.
  10. Winterrav3n

Patch 1.3

Had to start GOG as Admin this time.. who knows why.
  11. Winterrav3n

Patch 1.3

Update not possible. Error E2 from GOG.
  12. Winterrav3n

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Anyone sees the 1995 texture.... ??? 😂
  13. Winterrav3n

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Ghosting in moving Elevator: Elevator standing still: 1617196129 Also, I could swear CDPR messed up DLSS and something changed compared to <= 1.2 version. And no, didn't change any settings. DLSS OFF: DLSS ON @ Quality: everything looks so blurry.
  14. Winterrav3n

Performance are worse than ever after patch 1.2

Well, they "improved" the performance, as it runs much smoother by decreasing the visibility range..... *facepalm*
  15. Winterrav3n

Stop Decreasing Render Distance

Feels and looks like yes. The Game runs much smoother now... but definitely not because they fixed stuff. Need to have a look and compare.
  16. Winterrav3n

Nice, already in the first mission, while parking near Viks lab, Jackie just walked though the car.... nice clipping ;)
  17. Winterrav3n

[Spoiler Alert] Do you want after ending DLC?( with suggestion )

I didn't like any of the endings, as I don't like the concept of the char being dead. All the time and customizations I invested at the beginning. Add a new Ending where there is a way to separate V and Jonny and I can just go ahead an do any DLC with my beloved char.
  18. Winterrav3n

Picking up Trash stil does not work....
Top Bottom